If any user signs their organisation up for Google cloud product then you are required an internet domain name. The domain name is unique which appears after the @ sign in your email address and after WWW. Some of the features of domain name are:
- Through this your visitor easily finds you by registering something short and catchy.
- The domain also allows the search engines to find you.
- The domain easily protects and secures your brands online.
Resolve to Domain Delivery Problems with Gmail
In some of the cases, user experience domain related problem and they didn’t find the exact right solution regarding this problem. So if you are the same person who experiences this domain problem with Gmail then simply go with the below steps where you easily find some points to get rid of your problem.
- Here I suggest you use spam classifiers such as: spam assassin. It can easily consider the mail is valid or not.
- Using any third party block list, so you have the white listing mechanism in your SMTP gateway.
- Always use 48 hours list which keeps records of recent spam activity.
Sometimes the problem is related to networking because might be possible the server is misconfigured. So use an external tool to diagnose your problem which is MX toolbox, by the help of this tool you can easily verify that your server is properly configured to receive mail or not. You can also verify that you are not blacklisted and grey list Gmail. Simply try to temporarily disable the firewall and span filtering service only for testing.
If the user receives the mails from Gmail but the messages are delayed, to solve this problem you are required to obtain the recipients copy of full message header and after that kindly examine the header for the location of the delay. If this delay issue has occurred before the Gmail connected then you can check your domain which is publicly available, so you have to visit https://mxtoolbox.com. Once you enter in it, then enter your domain name and click on MX look up. If results appear you should verify the MX records are correct or not and diagnostic your server.
For more information and query just contact to technical experts for better solution.