“Roadrunner email settings for outlook 2016, how do i setup my Roadrunner email in outlook, what is the smtp server for Roadrunner email, spectrum Roadrunner email settings, Roadrunner email not working with outlook, windows live mail roadrunner settings, Roadrunner imap settings, roadrunner server”
How to Add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook?Along with the Roadrunner high-speed internet service package, users also get one or more free email accounts. The webmail service of Roadrunner consists of many awesome features like an inbuilt spam filter, parental control etc. However, if you don’t like the interface of roadrunner webmail then you can use your RR email account on third-party email clients like Outlook. The primary benefit of setting up Roadrunner email on Outlook is that you will be able to send and receive Roadrunner email through the Outlook user interface.
Keep reading this tutorial if you are wondering how to set up Roadrunner email on Outlook. Here, we will provide you with the most convenient method to add roadrunner email to Outlook.
Things to know before you configure Roadrunner email on MS Outlook
Here are some very important things that you should know before initiating the Roadrunner email Outlook configuration process.
- You should have a proper internet connection in order to link Roadrunner email with Outlook. So, before starting the configuration you should check your internet connectivity.
- If you can’t remember the password of your Roadrunner email account then you should first reset the roadrunner password and then initiate the setup process.
- Apart from the password, you should also remember your complete Roadrunner email address.
- You can either choose “POP” or “IMAP” in order to add roadrunner email to Outlook. We recommend you to choose IMAP because when you use IMAP to retrieve emails then a copy of email stays at the server. This copy can be used while accessing your Roadrunner email account on another device. However, if you are going to use Roadrunner email only on a single device then you may opt for POP protocols as well.
Steps to set up Roadrunner email account on Outlook.
Please note that the exact steps to connect Roadrunner email with outlook depend upon the version of MS Outlook you are using like Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 etc. Nonetheless, you can check the general steps mentioned below for Outlook 2013 and make necessary changes according to the outlook version you are using.
- To begin the process, you should launch outlook and open the “File” tab.
- Then, click on the “Account Settings” option available in the info group.
- After that, you should choose “Account settings” again from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you need to click the “New” button on Email tab to launch wizard for a new account
- Select the checkbox against “Manual setup or additional server types” and click “Next”. Here, we are selecting Manual setup because by doing so we can enter the roadrunner email account information ourselves without relying on outlook to do so.
- Then, you need to select “IMAP or POP”. You should choose “IMAP” for better flexibility.
- Provide your real name in the “Your Name” field. We are recommending you to enter your real name because the name you will enter here will appear in the “From” field of the emails that you will send.
- Enter your complete Roadrunner email address in the “Email address” field. Make sure you don’t commit any typing mistake while doing the same otherwise, you may receive an error message.
- Select the “Account Type” box and choose “IMAP”.
- Now, in both incoming and outgoing (SMTP) mail server fields you should enter “mail.twc.com”.
- Then, in the “User name” field, you need to enter your full email address. You will find the “User name” field under the login information.
- After that, you should enter your roadrunner email password in the “Password” field and check the box against “Remember password”. By checking this box you can have Outlook to save your password.
- Finally, you should click “Test Account Settings” to confirm that have successfully added Roadrunner email to Outlook. After verification of account settings, you should click on the “Next” and “Finish” button to conclude the setup.
In case you encounter any error while adding Roadrunner email to Outlook then you should contact Roadrunner email support and seek assistance.
Some Additional Tips and Tricks
- If you share your computer with the other users then you should not check the box against “Remember Password”.
- After the configuration process gets completed outlook will automatically download your roadrunner emails.
- In case Roadrunner email not working on Outlook then you should recheck the settings entered by you and also refer the user manual of the Outlook version you are using.
- How to set up Roadrunner email on Android
- How to Add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook?
- What to do if My Roadrunner Email Password is not working
- Reset Roadrunner Password: Steps to Recover Roadrunner RR Email Password
- Roadrunner Email Blocked Account Issue
- Hacked Roadrunner Email Account Recovery
- How to configure Roadrunner Email account
- Roadrunner Not Working
- Visit for More About Roadrunner Customer Service Number