The email service offered by Airmail provides fast sending and receiving of mails. Also, it has enhanced security features and many more other characteristics. However, there are times when issues arise while working with Airmail. The good thing is that there are certain ways in which the users can fix the Airmail not working issue on their own. All they need to know is the right troubleshooting steps. This article familiarizes the users with the basic troubleshooting steps in order to help them with the Airmail not working issue.
Reasons behind Airmail not working
There are different factors that can cause issues while working with the Airmail. Some of the major reasons behind this problem are listed below.
- A slow internet connection can create working problems with Airmail.
- You are using an outdated or incompatible version of your browser.
- Some third-party application installed in your device is creating issues with Airmail.
- Your account has been suspended or blocked or hacked.
- There is some problem with the device you are using.
- Sometimes, issues with Airmail server can also cause Airmail not working problem.
How to fix Airmail not working?
Depending on the reason that is creating the Airmail not working issue, there are different ways to resolve this problem. Certain easy ways to help users fix this problem whenever encountered are given below.
Fix problems with your internet connection
One of the most common reasons for the not working of Airmail is the problem with the internet connection. Before proceeding with further troubleshooting, make sure that you are getting a continuous internet connection. To fix this, try establishing a fresh connection between your router and device. If this does not works, contact your internet service provider to see if there is connectivity problem on their end.
Solve the problems related to your browser
To fix the problems occurring with your web browser, here are some troubleshooting measures that you can try:
- Make sure the browser you are using to open the Airmail is compatible. If not, use any other browser to log in to your account.
- Check if you are not using an outdated version of your browser. If yes, update the browser to fix this problem.
- Clear cookies and caches from your web browser.
- Disabling browser tools, extensions and add-ons temporarily can also fix the Airmail not working problem.
- Try reinstalling your web browser to fix this problem.
- If nothing else works, you can change the browser.
Resolve the issues with your device
If there is some problem with the device you are using, try the following methods to solve this problem.
- Make sure that the latest version of the operating system is installed in your device.
- Sometimes, a firewall program installed in your device creates problem in the working of the Airmail. Disable the firewall for the time you are working on Airmail.
- Check if any third-party application running in the background of your device is creating issues with Airmail. If so, disable it for the time period you are using Airmail.
- Make sure that there is no sign of virus infection in your device. To do this, run a system scan and if any threat is found, remove it immediately.
- If your device is running low on disk space, Airmail not working problem might occur. Make space by deleting unwanted files to fix the problem.
Fix the issues with your Airmail account
Issues with your Airmail account that create problems with its working can be fixed by following the steps given below:
- Make sure that there is enough space in your Airmail account. If not, make some space by deleting unnecessary emails.
- In case you are using a mobile app, make sure that you are using its updated version.
- If the problem arises due to server issue, all you need to do is wait a while for it to be fixed at the Airmail end.
- In case you have configured Airmail account in your device, make sure that all the settings are correct. If not, you can reconfigure Airmail to fix the issue.
- Make sure that the security of your account is compromised. If so, change your password to fix this issue.