There isn’t any doubt that Bellsouth is a popular email service that has all the latest features and functions that an ideal email service should have. Additionally, the user-interface of Bellsouth email has improved quite a lot after collaborating with the telecom giant like AT&T. Despite all the awesome benefits, Bellsouth is far from being 100% reliable. Every now and then, different errors can arise in Bellsouth Email causing problems for the users. There is no such device that is immune to different Bellsouth errors and issues. No matter if you use Bellsouth on a computer, laptop or smartphone, you will have to deal with some sort of issue every now and then.
If your Bellsouth not working then you should fix the problem quickly otherwise you may miss important emails. In this tutorial, you will find the convenient solutions in order to get rid of Bellsouth email not working issue.
Common errors and issues on Bellsouth Email
All the possible errors and issue in Bellsouth email cannot be listed in a single post. However, you can check the most common Bellsouth email problem given below:
- Bellsouth Email login issues such as unable to log into Bellsouth email, not able to sign in to Bellsouth Email etc.
- Bellsouth email not opening on Google Chrome.
- Bellsouth email not responding and crashing
- Unable to send or receive Bellsouth email
- net not working on a Mac device
- Spam and junk email issue on Bellsouth
- Problems with Bellsouth email attachment.
- Forget Bellsouth Password
- Bellsouth email account got hacked issue
- Bellsouth email not syncing with Android mobile phone
- Issues in Bellsouth Password recovery
- Problem due to incorrect IMAP/ POP Bellsouth email settings
These errors are listed just for the example purpose. Actually, you may have to face many other errors as well while using Bellsouth email account.
Why Bellsouth Stopped working Today?
There are so many reasons why Bellsouth email accounts can stop working. The problem can be in your web browser or in the email account itself. Some of the common reasons why you have to face Bellsouth email problems are given below:
- Using Bellsouth email on an incompatible browser
- Entering incorrect username and password
- Wrong IMAP/ POP settings if you are using Bellsouth email on a third party application like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.
- Antivirus or window firewall blocking Bellsouth email from working properly.
- Issue due to add-ons and extensions installed in your browser
- Size and format of the file attached to your email are not permissible.
- Slow and weak internet connection.
What to do if Bellsouth not working 2021
Regardless of the reason, if your Bellsouth email not working properly then you should try to fix the problem as quickly as possible. Doing this is extremely important because you can miss some important emails if your Bellsouth email account doesn’t work properly. Given below are the steps that you need to follow if your Bellsouth isn’t working on different devices.
Bellsouth Not working on a Web Browser
If your Bellsouth not working on Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or any other web browser then you should follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you should check the internet connectivity to your computer system. To check if you are connected to the internet, you should try to open a website on your browser.
- If you are facing a sign-in problem then you should reset your password through the Bellsouth password recovery.
- If you are facing Bellsouth not opening, loading problem then you should make sure that the browser you are using is fully compatible with Bellsouth email.
- In case the browser you are using is compatible then you should disable the add-ons and extension added to your browser. You should disable the add-ons and extensions one by one because doing this will help you identify the add-on /extension causing the problem.
- You may also disable the windows firewall and antivirus if your Bellsouth email account is not loading properly.
- Restart your PC and see if this resolves the problem.
- Switch to another browser and see if the problem gets fixed or not.
- In case your Bellsouth email still not working then you should seek help from Bellsouth support department.
Bellsouth not working on iPhone
If your Bellsouth email stopped working on iPhone then it is quite possible that problem is due to improper IMAP/ POP settings. To fix such problems you should remove and set up Bellsouth email account once again. Here is the proper step by step method to configure Bellsouth email on iPhone.
- Open settings from the home screen of your iPhone
- Tap and open “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” from the settings menu.
- Under the accounts heading, you should tap on the “Add Accounts” button.
- Select “other” option from the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you should tap on the “Add Mail Account” button.
- Provide your full Bellsouth email, password and description at the prescribed field.
- Enter the correct Incoming/ outgoing server information. You can find the exact server information on the official website of Bellsouth.
- Finally, you should save the settings and your Bellsouth email account should work fine.
Remember you should have enough storage space in your Bellsouth email account so that Bellsouth can work properly. In case you use Bellsouth email through the safari browser then the troubleshooting steps are similar to that we have mentioned for the chrome and firefox browser. In case Bellsouth not working on iOS device even after all the troubleshooting then you should report your problem to the Bellsouth support.
Bellsouth stopped working on Android 2020.
Bellsouth email service is designed to work smoothly with Android device. If you are facing problem then you should check the following troubleshooting instruction.
- Make sure that you have enough storage space on your Android device.
- Try to open Bellsouth email on different mobile browsers.
- If Bellsouth is working fine on a web browser but showing errors while settings up Bellsouth email on android then the problem is with your IMAP/ POP settings.
- The IMAP settings to set up Bellsouth email on Android are as follows:
- Incoming Mail Server/ hostname: mail.att.net
- Incoming mail port: 993
- SMTP mail server: mail.att.net
- SMTP port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- You should also uninstall the applications that can conflict with Bellsouth email on your Android phone.
We hope that you will be able to fix all the problems using the steps we have mentioned in this post. Still, if Bellsouth.net not working for you then you should get in touch with Bellsouth support.