How do I login to my Bellsouth email account?
Bellsouth.Net was a renowned email service which used to be offered by Bellsouth Telecommunications. At present, Bellsouth.Net is a subsidiary of AT&T email. AT&T is yet another very popular email service in itself. Although Bellsouth.net is no longer available, users can still log into their Bellsouth email account through the AT&T website. After the merger of AT&T and Bellsouth, it is observed that many users have to deal with different Bellsouth login issues. These issues restrict users from accessing their Bellsouth email account which can cause a lot of inconveniences.
The Bellsouth login issues can be caused due to a variety of reasons ranging from forgetting the password to using an incompatible browser. In this tutorial, we provide you with Bellsouth.net Email login settings help and let you access your Bellsouth.net account seamlessly.
Common log in errors and issues with Bellsouth account
Every individual can face a unique login issue with Bellsouth. That’s why it is very difficult to list all the possible login issues in one post. However, there are some common Bellsouth sign-in issues faced by a large number of users as given below:
- Unable to initiate Bellsouth Email login
- Not able to recover lost Bellsouth Password
- Can’t get and use correct Bellsouth email settings for Outlook or Thunderbird.
- Bellsouth Password not working
- Unable to sign up for At&T .
- Forget AT&T Email Password .
- Unable to restore Bellsouth password with a verification phone number.
- Unable to recover Bellsouth password with security code.
- Can’t find the correct Bellsouth email settings.
- Bellsouth not loading after sign-in
- Unable to sign in to Bellsouth on a Mobile phone.
- Bellsouth password recovery stopped suddenly.
You should note that all the errors and issues we have mentioned above are just for the example purpose. Actually, there are many more issues for which you may seek Bellsouth.net email login settings help.
How the Create Bellsouth Account?
We will like to provide you Bellsouth log in settings from scratch. Firstly, we will take you through the steps to create a Bellsouth Account. If you are facing problems like unable to sign up for Bellsouth, not able to create Bellsouth Account then you should follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the Bellsouth net/ att.net login page and click on the “Setup an email account”.
- Provide your wireless number and zip code.
- Verify your identity by entering a confirmation code.
- Then, you need to provide your display name. The display name is the name that will appear on your recipient screen when you will send them an email.
- Click on the “next” button.
- Provide your security questions and answer for account recovery purpose.
- Submit all the details and you will get a confirmation message i.e. “You have successfully created an AT&T Member ID”.
- Then select “Continue”
- Finally, you can log into Bellsouth with your login ID and password.
How to recover Bellsouth Password?
If you have forgotten Bellsouth Password then you can recover it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the AT&T email login page which is now the login page for Bellsouth as well.
- Click on the “Forget Password” link.
- Provide the Bellsouth email ID for which you want to recover the password.
- Additionally, you will require entering your last name.
- After entering all the details, you should click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose “Send me a temporary password” from the list that will appear on your screen.
- Select the medium by which you want to receive the temporary password i.e. through a phone number or secondary email ID.
- Enter the temporary password sent on your phone number or alternate email ID.
- Now, you will be allowed to reset Bellsouth password for the future login.
- Check the new credential by logging in once again.
The above-mentioned steps will help you recover Bellsouth password only if you have a phone number or alternate email ID added to your account. But What if you don’t have them added to your account?
Recover Bellsouth password without a Temporary password.
- Visit the Bellsouth login page and click on the “Forget Password” link.
- Enter your Bellsouth email ID followed by the password.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose “I’ll answer my security questions” from the drop-down menu.
- Provide answers to the security questions that you have set while creating the Bellsouth account.
- Then, you need to enter the password for future logins.
- Confirm the new password by entering it one more time.
- Check the new login credential by signing in once again to Bellsouth.
We hope that the above-mentioned Bellsouth.Net Email Login Settings help you recover Bellsouth password. However, if you receive any kind of error message then you should contact Bellsouth support.
How to Change Bellsouth Password?
The steps we have mentioned to recover Bellsouth password so far are applicable only for those users who are unable to log in. If you are able to log into Bellsouth and want to change Bellsouth Password just for the security purpose then you need to follow the steps given below.
- Log into your Bellsouth email account.
- Open “Sign-in info” option.
- Choose “Change Password”.
- Here, you need to enter your current password once again just for the security purpose.
- Enter and save the new password.
Note: The new password will also apply to your AT&T user ID. It is also recommended to update your password recovery option at the same time of changing the password.
Keep your Bellsouth Account safe
Here are some tips that can help you keep your Bellsouth account safe.
- You should very careful while logging in to a public computer. Never save your password in the browser of a public computer.
- Change your Bellsouth password regularly.
- Keep a recovery phone number and alternate email ID updated in your Bellsouth account.
- Never share your verification code or temporary password with anyone.
- Never give third-party applications access to your Bellsouth account.
- Don’t use the same password for multiple email accounts.