Google Drive 800 Customer Service: Gone are the days when you have to depend upon your PC’s hard drive to store all your files and data. Now, you can store your files online through the cloud storage services. Google Drive is the cloud storage service offered by Google. It is compatible with most of the devices including windows, android, mac, iOS devices. Apart from saving the files, the Google drive can also be used to edit the documents. It has its own variation of MS office applications such as Google sheet for excel, docs for word and slides for powerpoint. As it is a relatively new service, most of the Google users are not much used to it. That’s why a lot of errors and issues are reported with Google Drive. Google Drive customer service is working tirelessly to help those users who are facing troubles while using Google Drive.
What so special about Google Drive?
Let’s go through some exemplary features of Google Drive that makes it so special.
- It offers 15 GB online storage space that too absolutely free. This is enough space to keep all your documents and files easily.
- By Google Drive synchronization, you can view and access your files in any device you use. For that, you just need to log in to your Google Account.
- The users can also use Google Drive as a file sharing platform. They just need to send the link of the file stored in their Google Drive to the recipients.
- There isn’t any problem if 15 GB space is not enough for you. You can get more storage for your account just by paying some subscription charge to Google.
- Google Drive supports almost every popular file format like PDF, jpg, gif, jpeg etc.
Due to all these benefits, the number of Google Drive users is on a rise. However, due to this increase in the number of users, the issue and errors are also becoming more diverse in nature.
What are the technical problems that can occur in Google Drive?
Like any other cloud based storage service, Google Drive is also prone to some technical issues. These issues can occur due to multiple possible reasons. Here is the list of some of the most commonly report Google Drive error and issues.
- Google drive not syncing
- Google drive not uploading
- Problem due to Google drive unresponsive in android
- Google drive not working on mac
- Google drive files not showing up
- Unable to access Google drive
- Google drive not downloading files
- Google drive not found error 404
- Unable to open Google drive
- Google drive not showing all files
- Unable to install Google drive on windows 10
- What to do if Google drive deleted my files
- Unable to connect Google drive
- Google docs encountered an error.
Kindly note that we have listed the above mentioned issues just for the example purpose. Actually, the issues in Google drive are generally quite diverse in nature. Every single individual can have an absolutely unique problem of its own. If your problem is not mentioned in the above list then you can it discuss with the technician at Google Drive Customer Service department.
How can I fix my Google Drive Issue?
For the step by step solutions to all kind of Google Drive problem, you may contact Google Drive technical support. However, there are some general troubleshooting instructions that you may try to solve some basic problems of Google Drive as given below:
How to Fix Google Drive Temporary Error (502)?
This is one of the most common error codes that the users have to deal with while using Google Drive. Let’s discuss the steps you need to follow in order to get rid of Google Drive Temporary Error (502).
- As the name itself suggest, this is a temporary error. You should wait for a few minutes and the problem should get fixed by itself.
- If the problem continues then you should try to use Google Drive on any other browser or device.
- Try to change the view of files stored in your Google Drive. For example – You can switch to “All items” from “Owned by me” and vice versa.
- If the error message is continuing to appear then you should talk to the support executive by dialing Google Drive Customer service number.
Google Drive stuck at “Trying to Connect” message?
This issue is generally caused due to an interrupted internet connection. Here are the steps you should follow in case you are also facing a similar problem.
- Firstly of all, make sure you are connected to a fast and stable internet connection.
- You may also try to Google Drive in offline mode. This mode gives you access to the files without the internet connection.
- Switch to some other device and browser to see if this resolves the problem.
- In case all the steps fail to fix the “Trying to connect” problem then you should seek help from the Google drive Tech Support department.
Finest Technical Support from 24 hours 800 Google Customer Support Department
As we have already mentioned earlier in this post, the issues in Google Drive are extremely diverse in nature. It is not feasible for us to discuss a solution to each of the issue in a single post. In case we can’t discuss the problem you are facing in this post then you can take help from Google Drive Support technician. They will provide you with the most convenient solution to your problem after analyzing it properly. Additionally, you don’t have to wait at all because the Google Drive help and support team is working for 24 Hours and 7 days a week. So, you can give a call to Google Support Helpline phone number at the time of your preference.
How to 24 hours and 800 Contact Google Drive support?
If you are wondering how I can contact Google Drive customer support then let me tell Google Drive Helpdesk Phone Number is available for 24×7. Apart from this, you can also ask a question in the forum, submit user feedback, or request a call back as well. Here is how you can use these options.
Google Drive Support Forum
- In the forum, you can ask a question from the support executive as well as from the fellow users. Alternatively, you can read the answers to the questions posted previously.
- The support forum is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese language
Submit Google Drive User Feedback
You can also submit feedback to Google drive Technical support executives by following the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit “drive.google.com”.
- Then, click on the “Help” button.
- After that, you should click on the “Send Feedback” button.
- Now, type your feedback and click on the “Send” button.
Contacting Google Drive Specialist
You can also request a call back from the Google online support executive. In order to do that, you need to follow the steps given below:
- To start the proceeding, you need to visit “Google Drive Help Center” on a compatible browser like Google Chrome.
- Then, click on the “Contact Us” button from the top-right corner.
- Select the reason why you are looking to contact Google Customer service executive.
- Finally, you will get a call back from Google Drive support helpline phone number within a few minutes.