Are you having trouble with the Bellsouth email account like Bellsouth not working? If Bellsouth has previously worked but recently stopped working properly, check your email system to make sure you use the correct email address. The exact address of the server for all BellSouth customers is mail.bellsouth.net and must be used both for POP and SMTP.
- Go to the important list of the iPhone and then select locations.
- When you reach a location, you must go to ‘post’. You can easily find this list, so do not worry.
- After opening ‘Mail’, you choose to choose ‘calculator’.
- Now you will have to choose your email address, which is released next to the specific email account details.
- You will see the server information for the account, the same as your next letter and the post office details.
- These steps are going to work on all types of Apple iPhone. There will be some changes in the locations, even though small, but you will be able to find the right places.
Detailed instructions on making regular customers can be found on the BellSouth Email Configuration Page. Your email address may be different from your Fast Access word. Also, except to sign up after the username, your email does not require “@ Home – Welcome to att.net”. These are the steps you need to solve to solve the Bellsouth not working on Apple iPhone.
Bellsouth errors that irritated you the most
Bellsouth email common problems irritated the Bellsouth customer:
- Sign in or sign out issue
- Problem in creating account
- Forgot Bellsouth email password
- Unusual error codes while loading the page
- Trouble in sending or receiving mails
- Need to retrieve deleted mails
- Error in email server
- Network problem
- Spam mails
- Virus attack and hacking
These steps are easy to do and work correctly. Regardless of what is being used, you are going to get rid of Bellsouth’s email problem on your iPhone. If all of this does not work out your problem, you may have gone out of action or made 1 or 2 steps in the wrong way. But, there is no need for anxiety because you can still be able to put Bellsouth on your iPhone. All you have to do is contact Bellsouth customer service and seek their help with this problem.