How To Recover Suspended Youtube Channel? Although creating a Youtube channel is easy, making it popular with a sizable amount of the audience is quite tough. It requires a great amount of hard work and skill to make users subscribe to your channel. That’s why the suspension of your Youtube channel can be immensely frustrating especially if you have an extensive number of subscribers. The general reasons why Youtube suspends a channel are the violation of community guidelines and infringement of terms of services.
Once a video of a channel is flagged by Youtube users, the Youtube send a warning strike to the owner of that particular channel. Youtube moderator again reviews that channel after the strike expires suspend the channel if it is still violating the terms of services. In this article, we will provide you complete information about the reason why Youtube suspends a channel and how you can get back a suspended Youtube channel.
What happens when a Youtube Channel is terminated?
Suspension of a Youtube channel can be utterly frustrating for a user. The following things will happen if Youtube decides to suspend your channel.
- Your channel will be terminated and you will not be able to access it.
- You will no longer able to access, possess or create another Youtube channel.
- Youtube will send you an email explaining the reason why your channel is suspended.
What are the reasons why Youtube Channels are suspended?
Basically, a Youtube channel is suspended due to any of the following reasons.
- Violation of Terms of services and community Guidelines: In case you are repeatedly violating Youtube terms of services and community guidelines then your account may get suspended. The community guidelines involve prohibition on nudity or sexual content, harmful or dangerous content, hateful content, harassment and cyberbullying, spam misleading metadata and scams.
- Severe Abuse cases such as Predatory behavior and spam: Even a single incident of severe abuse like spam and predatory behavior can also lead to the suspension of your Youtube channel.
- Channel dedicated for violation of Youtube policies: In case your channel is solely dedicated to hate-speeches, harassments, impersonating, etc. then your Youtube channel will get suspended.
- Copyright Termination: If someone claims copyright infringement and it is found true then your Youtube channel is in serious threat of suspension.
How can I recover suspended Youtube channel?
Unfortunately, there is no shortcut by which you can recover a suspended Youtube channel. Here are the instructions that you need to follow in such cases.
- To get your suspended Youtube channel, you need to submit an appeal.
- In order to submit the appeal, you need to fill out this form https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled.
- You have to provide the following information in the appeal form.
- Your Full Name
- Email address you use to sign-in to your Youtube channel
- Email address on which Youtube can contact you.
- URL of your suspended Youtube channel
- The reasons why you believe that your channel should not be suspended.
- After submitting the appeal form, you need to wait until Youtube examine your appeal and remove the ban from your channel.
- You will also get a notification after submitting the appeal form.
Recover Youtube channel suspended over copyright terminations
As per Youtube policies, you can only upload those videos that you made or you have the authority to use. In case someone has falsely claimed your content and get your account suspended then you should check the instruction below:
- In such cases, you need to submit a counter notification.
- Please note that if you are submitting a counter notification then it means that you are initiating the legal process.
- For more information about the counter notification processes, we request you to visit Youtube Copyright Center: http://youtube.com/yt/copyright/
- While filling an appeal form, you should provide as much information as possible including your Channel ID.
- More the information you provide more convenient it will be for Youtube to process your request for removing the suspension from your channel.
- Don’t send multiple requests. A large number of requests increase the volume of review requests for Youtube resulting in delaying of the complete process.
- Youtube suspended channel recovery is a slow process. Sometimes, it can take up to several months to get back a channel. So, we recommend you be patient and not to lose hope.