Emails are a main source of professional communication along with other sources and a problematic email service can cause some major work loss. Same is the case for. Users working with CenturyLink email are seen complaining about its not working problem every now and then. There can be different reasons that can cause the working problem with your CenturyLink email account. But the question arises how to fix the CenturyLink email not working problem whenever encountered. To help the users, this article presents the different ways to resolve the CenturyLink email not working issue.
What can be the reason for CenturyLink email not working?
While working on CenturyLink email, the not working issue arises quite often that can be due to one of the many reasons. By knowing the exact reason behind the problem it is possible to get the specific solutions to fix the problem. Below here, listed are some of the most common reasons that cause the CenturyLink email not working issue.
- You are using an outdated version of email app or web browser, whichever you are using to access CenturyLink mail.
- Operating system of the device you are using is not updated to its latest version.
- Problem like CenturyLink mail login not working can be due to incorrect password.
- Conflict with third-party applications can also cause CenturyLink email not working problem.
- Issues with your internet connection are one of the major causes behind this issue.
- The settings you used to setup the CenturyLink email account in your phone are incorrect.
- Sometimes, the CenturyLink server issues can create the CenturyLink email not working issue.
Ways to fix CenturyLink email not working
After knowing the actual reason that is creating problems while working with CenturyLink email, you can easily fix it by following the right troubleshooting steps. Below here, some easy step solutions that can be followed by the users to get rid of the CenturyLink email not working issue are provided.
- Make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection. The internet speed should be fast and there should not be any disruptions in the connection. To fix the problem, you can setup a fresh connection between your modem, router and device. Also check if the airplane mode is tuned off while you are trying to access the internet.
- Problem with your browser may also make it appear like there is some working problem with your CenturyLink email. Few things that you can try to fix the issues with your browser are given as follows:
- The browser you are using must be up-to-date and compatible with CenturyLink email.
- Clear the build-up cookies and caches from your web browser.
- Reset your browser to its default settings.
- Temporarily disable the extensions and plug-ins added to your browser.
- If none of the above method works for you, you can change your browser.
- Sometimes, there are certain issues with the device you are using which ultimately causes issues with your CenturyLink email. If this is the case, some troubleshooting measures to fix the problems with your device are given below.
- Make sure that all the important system updates are installed in your system.
- If there is any antivirus program installed in your system that might be creating this issue, turn it off temporarily.
- Sometimes, simply restarting your device can also fix the CenturyLink email not working problem.
- Presence of virus in device can also cause CenturyLink not working problem. Scan your system and if any threat is found, remove it immediately.
- Your system must not be low on disk space or else CenturyLink email not working issue will occur.
- If there is some problem with your CenturyLink email account, you can solve it by following the troubleshooting measures discussed below.
- Make sure you have used correct setting while CenturyLink email configuration if using on a mobile device.
- There should be enough storage space in your CenturyLink email account for it to work properly.
- If using a mobile application, make sure that the app is updated to its latest version.
- For CenturyLink email login not working, make sure that you are using the correct password. If not, you can reset your password.
- If the problem is due to issues at the CenturyLink mail server end, all you can do is wait for this issue to be fixed by them only.