Step to Know about CenturyLink Email Password Recovery: “Common Problems and issues with solutions for Reset CenturyLink Email Password, forget your CenturyLink Email Username, change CenturyLink Email Password”.
Nowadays, almost every service is available online. All the online services require passwords in order to ensure the security of the user account. In hassle of remembering different passwords, it is not rare for the users to forget a few of them. The same thing applies to CenturyLink Email as well. Every now and then, we can come across users complaining that their CenturyLink Email Password not working. That’s why CenturyLink has provided a fairly simple method to reset the password. You should note the recovering the exactly same CenturyLink password that you were using previously is not possible. You can only reset the CenturyLink email password and create a new one.
If you are a CenturyLink Email user and forgotten your password then you should keep reading this post. Here, we will provide you complete information regarding the CenturyLink Email Password Recovery. Additionally, we will also provide you with tips in order to create a perfect CenturyLink Email password.
What are the requirements for CenturyLink Email password recovery?
If you are looking to recover CenturyLink Email password, you should ensure that you have the following things with you.
- CenturyLink Username: Having your CenturyLink Username is compulsory in order to reset the password of CenturyLink Email. If you have forgotten the username as well then you should check the instructions to get back your username and then only you should move on to reset CenturyLink password
- The Security Answer/ Security code: In order to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the email account for which you want to reset the password: you should know the answer to the security question or have the security code with you.
- Your CenturyLink Account Number: Even though it is not necessary, CenturyLink can also ask you enter your account number in order to verify your identity.
In case you have all of these things with you then you should move on to the steps of CenturyLink Password recovery.
How to Reset CenturyLink Email Password?
If your CenturyLink Email Password isn’t working then you should follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official login page of CenturyLink Email.
- Then you should click on the “Forget Password” link that is available at the bottom of the login window.
- Then, you have to enter your Phone number and CenturyLink Email address.
- Click on the next button available at the bottom of the page.
- After that, CenturyLink will send a security code to the phone number or alternate email id associated with your CenturyLink Email account.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the option to answer the security question. Answering the security question is the only option by which you can recover CenturyLink Email password without a phone number or email.
- Once you provide the answer to the security questions/ enter the security code, the CenturyLink will allow you to create a new password.
- You should create a new password very carefully. Some helpful tips to create a new CenturyLink Email password are also given in this post below.
- After creating the new password, you can verify the new CenturyLink Email login credential by signing in to your account.
That’s it; CenturyLink Email password recovery is now complete. You can now use your CenturyLink Email account with your new password.
What if you forget your CenturyLink Email Username?
You can reset the CenturyLink Email password very easily using the steps we have mentioned above. But what if you can’t remember the username? Well, in such a situation, you can get back your CenturyLink Email account by following the steps given below:
- Go to the CenturyLink Email sign-in page and click on the “Forget username” link.
- Then, you have to provide an email address associated with your CenturyLink account.
- CenturyLink may also ask you to provide your account number.
- After that, you will get your username on your email address.
Tips for creating a good CenturyLink email password
Every time you run CenturyLink password recovery, you have to create a new password. Let’s have a look at some helpful tips in order to create a strong CenturyLink password.
- Your password should be a tough combination of letters and numbers.
- Never use such a password that another person can guess easily. You should restrict yourself from using your nickname, pet name etc. as your CenturyLink password.
- Many users make the mistake of using their CenturyLink name in the password. You should confine yourself from committing this mistake.
How to change CenturyLink Email Password?
If you know your current CenturyLink password and want to change it then you should check the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the CenturyLink homepage and sign in to your account.
- Select “My CenturyLink” menu that is available at the top and then click on the “Change Email Password” button that is available in the drop-down menu.
- Now, a new pop-up window will open. Here, you need to provide your current password and new password in the respective fields.
- You will also need to confirm your new password.
- Finally, you should click on the “Save” button when you are done.
Your CenturyLink Email password is now changed and you can log in using the new password. If you face any problem in changing password or CenturyLink Email password recovery then you should contact CenturyLink Support for more help.