Quick Tips to change/customize theme of your Yahoo email account
Yahoo is one of the oldest email services on the planet. It started to provide its services way back in the year 1997. Although it seems to lag behind Gmail as far as the customer base is concerned still there are millions of users sticking with Yahoo. The reason why Yahoo is managing to hold such a big customer base is the new functions and features the Yahoo keeps on introducing regularly. In recent years, Yahoo has introduced some amazing features like 2-step verification, filtration etc. One such feature is the option to change Yahoo Email Theme on Desktop/ Computer.
This awesome feature allows you to customize Yahoo Email theme on computer as per your preference. This gives your Yahoo mail account a unique and personalized touch. This feature is also available on Yahoo Mail app, so you can change Yahoo Email theme on the Android or iOS device as well. In this post, we will provide you step by step instructions to customize Yahoo Email them on desktop as well as on mobile App.
How to change Yahoo Email Theme on Desktop?
Let’s move on to the steps to modify Yahoo Email theme. At first, we will start with the steps to change Yahoo Email theme on a desktop computer.
- First of all, you need to sign in to your yahoo mail account.
- Now on the Yahoo homepage, you need to click the “Mail option” available at the top right corner of the page. Doing this will open your Yahoo Mail inbox.
- Take your cursor over the settings icon (gear icon) from the top right corner of the screen.
- Then from the drop-down menu, you need to click on the “Themes” option. This will open a new pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, the thumbnails of different themes available in Yahoo will appear. You can browse all the available themes and click on the one you want to use.
- The preview of the theme will appear on the screen as soon as you click the thumbnail of the desired theme.
- Once you are done with selecting and checking the preview of the theme, you can simply click on the “Done” button located at the bottom left corner of the “Themes” window.
Your selected theme will apply to your Yahoo Mail account as soon as you click the “Done” button. In addition to the desktop, you can also change Yahoo Email Theme on Yahoo Mobile App as well.
Customize Yahoo Email Theme on Yahoo Mail Android App
In order to change Yahoo Email theme on android you just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to run the Yahoo Mail Android App.
- Then, tap on the “Menu” icon (three horizontal bars icon) from the top.
- Choose “Settings” option and open “Themes”.
- Go through all the themes available and tap on the one you want to use for your yahoo mail account.
- Finally, you need to tap on the “confirm” button in order to finalize the theme.
You need not do anything else; the theme you selected will be applied on your Yahoo Mail account automatically.
Changing the Yahoo Email Theme affecting the readability
In rare cases, you may have to face readability problems after customizing Yahoo Email Theme on Desktop/ computer or app. In such a situation you don’t need to change Yahoo Email theme on desktop again. You can fix this problem by following the steps given below:
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and move your cursor over the gear icon available at the top right corner.
- Select “settings” from the drop-down menu that will open after moving cursor over the gear icon.
- Now in the settings window pop-up, you need to open the “viewing email “option.
- Then find the “Message list density” option.
- Under the “Message list density” option, you can change the following options to improve the readability.
- a. Slim
- b. Relaxed
- c. Regular
- Choose the appropriate option so that your readability can improve.
That’s all you need to do to enhance the readability, in case the readability doesn’t improve even after following the above-mentioned steps then you may contact Yahoo Customer Service Support Help.