“How do I set up my Roadrunner email account? Roadrunner email settings, what is the smtp server for roadrunner email, roadrunner email login, email settings, roadrunner email problems,roadrunner email settings for outlook 2016, roadrunner outgoing mail server not working, email login.”
To access and use the email services provided by Roadrunner email, you need to configure it properly. Incorrect configuration can cause issues like sending and receiving problem among others. Therefore, it is important for you to properly follow the procedure to setup Roadrunner email account in your computer or mobile devices. Roadrunner email can be setup using both the IMAP and POP settings. A lot of Roadrunner webmail users find difficulty in configuring roadrunner on their device.
This post will help the users by providing complete steps for configuring RR webmail on different devices. The settings however will remain the same no matter the type of device you own.
- How to set up Roadrunner email on Android
- How to Add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook?
- What to do if My Roadrunner Email Password is not working
- Reset Roadrunner Password: Steps to Recover Roadrunner RR Email Password
- Roadrunner Email Blocked Account Issue
- Hacked Roadrunner Email Account Recovery
- How to configure Roadrunner Email account
- Roadrunner Not Working
- Visit for More About Roadrunner Customer Service Number
Steps to set up Roadrunner email
Follow the step by step procedure to configure Roadrunner email account in Outlook or mobile phone-
Roadrunner setup on Android phone
To setup roadrunner webmail on your android phone, here’s what you need to do-
- Open the “email” app on your Android phone and enter your Roadrunner email address and password in the fields given.
- Select the “manual setup” for Roadrunner email setup.
- You need to select the account type i.e. either POP3 or IMAP.
- Enter your full email address and password and provide the following information.
- In case you have chosen “POP”, then enter the following information in POP settings:
- Account type: POP or POP3
- Incoming mail server: mail.twc.com
- Incoming server port: set the port number to 110
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.twc.com
- Outgoing server port: set the outgoing port number to 587
- Inbound & Outbound User Name: Provide your full email address for example-
- Inbound & Outbound Password: Provide the password through which you access RR account.
- SMTP Server Requires Authentication: Put a checkmark across the field.
- If you have chosen “IMAP” settings, then here’s what you need to do in the corresponding IMAP settings:
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming mail Server: mail.twc.com
- Incoming server port: Set the incoming port number to 143
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.twc.com
- Outgoing server port: the outgoing server port number must be set to 587
- Inbound & Outbound user name: Enter full email address
- Inbound & Outbound password: Enter the webmail password.
- SMTP server requires authentication: Checkmark the option.
- Once again you will need to enter your full email address and password.
- Select the “next” button and give your account a name and designate a display name for outgoing messages.
- Hit the “done” button once the setup is complete. You may restart your phone to let the changes get applied.
The configuration can look tricky to some users. However, in case you do not understand the procedure told above, then you might take the help of the Roadrunner technical support for a thorough assistance. The roadrunner webmail support number can be found all over the internet.
Add Roadrunner webmail on Outlook
The procedure for setting up Roadrunner webmail account on Outlook is mentioned below-
- Go to the “file” option in MS Outlook and click on the “add account” option on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the “manually configure settings” option.
- Type your full email address with which you access your Roadrunner email account.
- Now on clicking the “account type” drop-down list, you need to select either “pop” or “imap”.
- In the incoming server settings, type “pop-server.domain.rr.com” and “smtp-server.domain.rr.com” in the outgoing server settings. Make sure to replace the “domain” with the state abbreviation shown in your email.
- Provide your username and password in the corresponding fields and click on the “next” button.
- Now you have successfully configured roadrunner email on Outlook.
- Click “close” followed by the “finish” button.
In case you encounter some difficulty in adding roadrunner webmail account then you should call the roadrunner customer service on their support number for further assistance and help. The customer service representatives will respond to your problem and will give you a timely resolution.