“Sbcglobal.net email settings pop3, sbcglobal imap settings, Configure SBCGlobal Email Account On Outlook, sbcglobal email settings iphone, what is sbcglobal.net email, att email settings for outlook 2010, att email settings for outlook 2013, sbcglobal outlook 2016 settings, att email settings for outlook 2016.”
How to Configure SBCGlobal Email Account On Outlook? The users of SBCGlobal can easily configure SBCGlobal email account On Outlook. It provides them a way to access their SBCGlobal email directly through Outlook, without even opening their web browser. All the basic functions of SBCGlobal email like sending and receiving email can be performed directly via Outlook. Just by making minor changes in the settings, you can setup SBCGlobal email on Microsoft Outlook. What you need for this is your SBCGlobal account email address and password, server settings and an internet connection.
This article provides you the complete guidance for SBCGlobal email setup on Outlook, including the requisites, server settings, etc. Go through this article if you are also looking for a way to access your SBCGlobal email through Outlook.
SBCGlobal Email Users Face followings issue with Solutions
- Is SBCGlobal email POP or IMAP?
- How do I setup my SBCGlobal email?
- Does SBCGlobal have email?
- How do I setup my SBCGlobal email on my IPAD?
- What is the outgoing mail server for SBCGlobal?
- Is SBCGlobal pop3 or IMAP?
- How to configure a webmail account to Outlook 2010
- How to access your SBCGlobal.net (SBCGlobal.net) email
- SBCGlobal emails don’t work in Outlook
Pre-requisites for SBCGlobal email setup On Outlook
Before you start the process to setup SBCGlobal on Outlook, there are some pre-requisites that you must have. Take a look at some requirements necessary for adding SBCGlobal email account on Outlook:
- First and foremost requirement is a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is intermittent you will not be able to complete the configuration process.
- Next important thing is the username, email address and password of your SBCGlobal email account.
- The correct server settings for adding SBCGlobal email to Outlook is the next prerequisite.
- Also, you need to take a backup of any important SBCGlobal email messages you have saved offline. There are chances that during the setup, the emails that you have saved get deleted.
Server settings for SBCGlobal email setup on Outlook
It is very important that you provide the correct server settings or else SBCGlobal setup process will fail. Below given are the settings required for configuring SBCGlobal email with Outlook. Make sure you use only these settings for successful setup.
|POP / IMAP||pop3|
|SSL (security) incoming||SSL|
Steps to setup SBCGlobal email on Outlook
The easiest possible method for linking your SBCGlobal email to Microsoft Outlook is given below. Just follow the tutorial step by step for successful SBCGlobal configuration in Outlook.
- First of all, launch Microsoft Outlook in your system.
- Select the ‘File’ tab and click on the ‘Add Account’ button.
- An ‘Add Account’ setup will start.
- Now, click on ‘Manual Setup or Additional Server Types,’ and then select ‘Next.’
- Tap on ‘POP or IMAP’ on the Choose Service page that appears.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, enter the following details in the relevant fields:
- Name: Your full name
- Email address: Your complete SBCGlobal email address with domain
- Click on the ‘Account Type’ drop-down menu and select ‘POP3’.
- Under Incoming Mail Server field enter ‘inbound.att.net’
- Into the Outgoing Mail Server field, enter ‘outbound.att.net’.
- Provide the following details correctly into the appropriate columns:
- User Name: Your SBCGlobal email address
- Password: Your SBCGlobal email sign-in password
- Click on the ‘More Settings’ button and select ‘Outgoing Server’.
- Put a tick on the ‘My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication’ check box.
- Select the ‘Advanced’ tab and check the ‘This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL)’ box.
- Enter the following information in the server settings:
- Incoming Server (POP3): 995
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection: Choose ‘SSL’ from the drop-down menu
- After providing these details, click on ‘OK’ then tap on ‘Next’.
- Outlook will begin the automatic configuration of SBCGlobal email account.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to finish the process and the select ‘Close’.