Step to configure your Yahoo account with Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007
Yahoo users often face problem in connecting their Yahoo account with that of Outlook 2016. Ever since Yahoo has discontinued its email application for Windows 10, people are left only with the web experience. But the silver lining here is that users can still manage their Yahoo mail emails with the help of the desktop version of Outlook 2016. However, there are certain changes you need to make to configure your Yahoo account with Outlook 2016. These changes can seem quite tricky to some users but with the help of this post, the process to configure your Yahoo account with Outlook 2016 will become easier. Here in this post, we’ll bring you the solution on how you can setup Yahoo account with Outlook 2016 the right way. Follow the post to unveil the solution.
Some of Questions for configure a Yahoo email account to Outlook
- How to configure a Yahoo email account on the Outlook 2016 desktop ...
- Yahoo Account in Outlook 2016 Using IMAP - IMAP vs POP3
- Setup Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2016 PC Windows 10 .
- POP access settings and instructions for Yahoo Mail | Yahoo Help ...
- How to Configure Yahoo Mail in Microsoft Outlook 2016 -
- setup yahoo mail in outlook 365
- how to configure yahoo mail in outlook 2007
How to configure Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2016?
The configuration setup might look complex at first but with the help of the steps given below you can sync your Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2016 easily. To configure yahoo mail with Outlook 2016, here’s what you need to do-
- Sign-in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Click on the “settings” icon on the top-right corner of the webpage and select the “account info” tab.
- Now click on the “account security” tab and move the slider to turn on the “allow apps that use less secure sign-in” option.
- If you cannot find the slider that it might be because the two-step verification is enabled in your account. In such a case, you need to create an app password to get this option.
- Open the Outlook 2016 app and click on the “file” option.
- Go to the “info” section and click on the “add account” button to add the Yahoo mail account.
- Now select the “manual setup” or “additional server types” option and click on the “next” button.
- Choose the “POP/IMAP” option and once again click on the “next” button to move ahead with the configuration.
- Now you need to add your Yahoo mail account and Yahoo mail server information in the fields given. This information includes-name, account type, email address, incoming mail server, outgoing mail server, username and password. “outgoing server” option.
- Once the details are filled, click on the “more settings” options followed by the
- Put a checkmark across the option saying “my outgoing server SMTP requires authentication”.
- Open the advanced tab and set these ports-
- IMAP server: 993
- Encryption type: SSL
- Save the changes and close the setup.
- Now you can easily manage the Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2016.
if the Yahoo Email Users have other issue then Contact Yahoo Email Customer Service via Phone Number