Learn About How to Restore Deleted Contacts in Yahoo Mail
Keeping the Yahoo contacts up-to-date is a smart idea because it is not possible for anyone to remember all the email addresses. Yahoo also has a feature to automatically add an address book entry for the person to whom you send an email. Although this feature tends to help you by saving time it can also lead to a lot of unwanted contacts in the Yahoo contact list. That’s why you need to trim down your Yahoo contact list from time to time. Sometimes, while deleting the unwanted contacts, you may delete the important ones as well. In such cases, you have to restore deleted contacts in Yahoo Mail.
We came through a lot of queries like ‘Can I get my deleted contacts back in Yahoo Mail’ and ‘is it possible to restore Yahoo deleted contacts’. Well, the answer to all such questions is a big “Yes”. You can simply restore deleted contacts in Yahoo mail by following the steps mentioned in this post.
How do I recover deleted contacts from Yahoo?
It is quite easy to recover the lost contacts in Yahoo. Actually, the methods to restore deleted contacts in yahoo mail depends upon whether you want to recover an individual contact or restore all deleted Yahoo contacts at once.
Restore deleted yahoo contacts individually
Follow the steps given below to restore Yahoo contact individually
- First of all, log in to yahoo account using yahoo id and password.
- Click on the “Contacts” icon to open yahoo contacts.
- Click on the “Deleted Contact” button from the column available on the left-hand side.
- Now, locate and select the deleted contact from the list. In case you can’t find the particular contact then you need to stored complete contact list from a backup.
- Now, click on the “Restore” or “Restore Contact” button in order to get them back in your Yahoo Contact list.
- Finally, click on “Done”.
Note: By this method, you can restore the Yahoo contacts that were deleted within the past 14 days only.
That’s it, you can now check the restored contacts in your contact list. You must be wondering how do I recover lost Yahoo contacts if I can’t find the deleted contacts in the “Deleted Contact” list. Well, no need to worry in such cases; you just need to restore your entire yahoo contact list.
Recover the Entire Yahoo contacts list.
To restore your entire yahoo contact list, you need to restore your contacts back to a particular date. Here’s how you can do it.
- Log into your Yahoo account and click on “Contacts” Icon.
- Click on “Actions” and choose “Restore from backup” from the menu.
- Now from the drop-down menu, you need to choose the date to which you want to restore your Yahoo contacts. Date you choose should be earlier than the date on which you have deleted your contacts.
- Finally, click on “Restore” button. This will restore your contacts to the backdate and you will be able to recover deleted contacts