Frontier Email Stopped Working/Not Working/Send and Receive
Although Frontier webmail service offers many outstanding features, it still faces certain issues from time to time. The Frontier email not working problem is the most common and arises on a frequent basis. The good news here is that, there are certain troubleshooting measures you can take to fix this issue.
Are you also troubled by the not working issues in Frontier webmail and looking for the ways to fix them? In this article, we are providing you the different methods to solve this issue and get your email service up and about again.
Common problems related to Frontier email not working
Different ways in which the Frontier email not working issue can trouble the user are given as:
- Frontier email bounce back error
- Advanced view not working in Frontier email
- Frontier email not working on iPhone
- Email sending and receiving error
- Spell checker feature not working in Frontier email
- Frontier email not working after update
- Frontier email not working on Chrome
- Frontier email suddenly stopped working
- Can’t find messages in inbox
How to fix the Frontier email not working?
The solutions to the different not working issues related with Frontier email are discussed below in detail.
Frontier email bounce back error
In case the messages you are trying to send keeps bouncing back, make sure that you are not typing the receiver’s email address incorrectly. Also, if you have reached the sending limit, your emails might bounce back. If this happens, you will have to wait till your limit gets renewed.
Advanced view not working in Frontier email
To fix the ‘Advanced view not working’ issue in Frontier email, follow these steps:
- Go to your computer’s desktop.
- Right-click on the screen and select ‘Properties’ or ‘Screen Resolution’.
- Now, set the resolution to at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Click on Apply > Ok.
Frontier email not working on iPhone
Certain things you can try to resolve this issue are mentioned here:
- Check your internet connection: One major reason behind the not working of Frontier email can be slow internet connection. Therefore, you need to make sure that your internet connectivity is good. Restart your router or modem if the internet speed is slow.
- Make sure latest version is installed: It is also important that you are using the latest version of your operating system and Frontier mail as well. If not, install the latest updates to fix the problem.
- Restart your mail app: Sometimes, restarting your mail app can refresh it also and in solving the Frontier email not working problem.
- Restart your device: If, restarting your mail app didn’t worked effectively, another way is to restart your device.
- Reconfigure your email: If you are still not able to work with Frontier email, you may want to delete and re-add your Frontier email account in your device.
Email sending and receiving stopped working
In case you are not able to send and/ or receive messages in your Frontier email, displaying the message ‘553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied (#5.7.1)’, you need to contact Frontier technical support.
Spell checker feature not working in Frontier email
To fix the spell checker in Frontier email, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to the Frontier Account Editor with your Frontier email address.
- Go to 'preferences' and select the 'composing' tab.
- Under the 'composing' section, select As HTML > Save.
Frontier email not working after update
Sometimes, it happens that your Frontier email stops working after you install any update in it. This can happen due to improper installing of the updates which may lead to missing of some important files. This can stop Frontier email from working properly. If this occurs, you need to reinstall the updates in your Frontier email. Also, make sure that the recent version is compatible with your operating system.
Frontier email not working on Chrome
Try the following if your Frontier mail is not working on Chrome:
- Check that your internet speed is continuous.
- The browser you are using must be up-to-date.
- Clear cookies and cache from your browser.
- Reset your browser to default settings.
Frontier email suddenly stopped working
To fix this, you can try the following things:
- Make sure that your internet connection is not lost.
- Check if there is any update failure. If there is reinstall them.
- If any antivirus or other third-party program is interfering with your Frontier mail, disable them temporarily.
Can’t find messages in inbox
In case you are unable to find your messages in your inbox, it may be because Frontier automatically deletes any unread email messages older than 6 months from its mail server. If you do not want this to happen, store such messages in subfolders other than the Inbox and regularly open these messages.