Frontier Email Password Recovery
Frontier email users are often troubled by the situation where they cannot recover their Frontier email password due to a number of issues. These issues can range from forgetting the password, hacked Frontier email account, compromised account, and so on. Due to the rise in digital threats, email industry is now focusing on securing the data of its users. Recovering Frontier email password has now become easier. Forgetting password is quite a common problem that a user can go through when he/she has multiple email accounts. If you feel that your account has been compromised or you want to perform Frontier email password recovery then through this article, you’ll get an insight into what’s needed to be done to get back the access to Frontier email.
How to recover Frontier email password?
In case you want to gain back the access to your Frontier email account by recovering its password, then here’s what you need to do. Simply follow the instructions on how to perform Frontier email password recovery. The step to reset Frontier email password are mentioned below-
- Log in to Frontier Account Editor using your current email address and password. Make sure that you are using Frontier network to access the Frontier Account Editor. In case you are in a location other than your home, then you may not be able to login into the Frontier Account Editor.
- Now click the “Password” option in “Account Management” section and type the new password twice. The new password should not be identical or resemble the older one.
- Click on the “Change Password” button to change the password of Frontier email account.
Note: If you have forgotten the password, then you need to contact the Frontier customer service. The representatives at Frontier support will reset the password for you so that you can enjoy using the email service. Here you need to remember that the agents will confirm your identity by phone before resetting the password. You can give them a call on their number 1-877-462-0488 and seek the necessary resolution.
Steps to change Frontier ID and password
If you’re wondering how you can change the id and password of your Frontier account then here’s what you need to do-
- Go to the sign-in page of Frontier and login into the account using your id and password.
- Now head over to the “My Profile” section.
- Click on “Change my password in Frontier ID, Password & Email Notifications” section of the webpage.
- You need to enter your old password, and then enter the new one.
- The new password is to be re-entered, and then you need to click on the “Save” button to set the changes made.
How to change Frontier secure service password
The step by step procedure to change the secure service password of Frontier account is provided below-
- Go to the account portal of Frontier.
- Log in using the username you have received by email at the time of account activation.
- Change the password from “My profile” section.
- If the problem still exists in changing or resting or recovering the password, then dial the Frontier support number for complete resolution.
Know-hows of a strong password
Most of the time, users don’t bother to set a strong password for their email account. Which is why their account is always under the radar of external threats such as hacking, data theft to name a few. A strong password is a necessity in this digital age. While resetting or changing the password, you need to keep a few things in mind. A strong password should consist of the following-
- Minimum 8 to 20 characters in length
- No spaces should be there
- Must include at least one number and one capital letter
- Must not be your user ID, first name, last name or answer to your security question.
- Must not include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row (for example- "blt22222" is unacceptable)
- Must not include 4 consecutive keyboard characters (for example- "qwerty33CAT" is unacceptable).