Get Proper Solution for Gmail Has Stopped Working On Android or IOS / MAC Guide to gmail not working, How To Secure Gmail Password, Gmail not opening, Gmail not receiving Email, Unable to send Email on Gmail.
An email account is the most basic requirement for almost every online activity. You need a smoothly working email id for all the tasks ranging from doing online shopping to making a social media account. Gmail offers you an exemplary email service with awesome features and unmatched security. The user base of Gmail is huge; it has millions of users around the globe. Due to a huge customer base, the errors and issues that are observed in Gmail is also quite diverse. Every once in a while we can see different Gmail customers complaining that their Gmail stopped working/Google Email Not working due to a variety of reasons.
The complaint of Gmail stopped working remains unaltered with devices. We can see user complaining issues like Gmail stopped working in Mac, www.Gmail.com stopped working in Android etc. If you are also facing any similar problem then we request you to keep reading this post till the end. Here we will list down the various Gmail problems along with their solutions.
Common Issues with Gmail 2020
Every individual can face different problems while using Gmail. However, there are many generic problems that are faced very commonly by a large number of Gmail users. Some of these problems are as follows:
- Gmail not loading 2020
- Gmail loading very slowly 2020
- Unable to sign in to Gmail
- Gmail not receiving Email
- Gmail Technical Issue
- Gmail not opening
- Unable to send email from Gmail.
- How To Secure Gmail Password
- Gmail keeps stopping
- Gmail not syncing
- Too many spam e-mails in Gmail
- Gmail not responding
- Gmail login issues
- Forget Gmail password.
Please note that all the issues mentioned above are just for the example purposes. There are many more possible problems that can lead to the hindrance in proper workflow of Gmail users.
Why does Gmail Stopped Working for You?
Like any other web-based email service, Gmail also has its own limitations. Although Google is working tirelessly to make Gmail an absolutely problem-free email service there are many factors that can cause Gmail to stop working. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Using Gmail on an unsupported or outdated internet browser.
- Too many caches stored in the browser causing hindrance in Gmail workflow.
- Improper configuration of your PC can also result in Gmail stopped working problem.
- Gmail not compatible with the device you are using.
- Forgetting Gmail login password.
- Gmail account blocked by Google.
- Antivirus and Windows firewall settings blocking Gmail to load properly.
- The 3rd partly extensions and add-ons in web browsers interfering with Gmail workflow.
Whatever is the reason if you are unable to use Gmail then you probably miss some important emails. So, you should fix Gmail problems as early as possible.
How to Fix Gmail stopped working problem Today 2020?
“Gmail stopped working” is a generalized term used for different Gmail errors and issues. Steps to fix different Gmail issues are as follows:
Gmail won’t load or loading slowing
Generally, these kinds of issues are related to the web browser you are using. Here is how you can fix them.
- First of all, make sure you are connected to a proper internet connection.
- The browser you are using should be readily compatible with the Gmail.
- Clear browser data such as cookies, cache, search history and try to load Gmail again.
- Temporarily disable add-ons and extensions one by one and run Gmail again.
- If the problem continues, then you may disable the Gmail labs and try to run Gmail again. .
Forget Gmail Password
Forgetting the Gmail password is one of the main reasons why users have to face Gmail sign-in issues. Let’s go through the steps by which you can fix these problems.
- Visit the Gmail login page and provide your Gmail email address.
- Then click on Forget password link. This will start the Gmail password recovery.
- Enter the last password you remember.
- Then, Gmail will send you a verification code either on your recovery phone number or alternate email id.
- Enter the received verification code.
- Create a new password for future login.
Unable to send Email on Gmail
Gmail has a fixed limit on the number of emails you can send in a day. If you haven’t crossed the daily limit of Gmail message then you should follow the steps given below:
- Try to send an email to yourself. If you face an error message then it indicates that something is wrong with your email account.
- Make sure you are typing the name of your recipient correctly.
- There should not be too many recipients in “cc” or “bcc” field.
- If you are using Gmail on other email clients such as MS outlook then you should check your IMAP/ POP settings.
- Make sure your Gmail account is not blocked Google. Generally, Google blocks the account of the users who send way too many spam emails.
We hope that the steps mentioned here will help you in case your Gmail stopped working due to any reason. However, if the problem continues then you should contact Google for further Technical support.