Learn how to fix this in simple steps Hotmail not working On Iphone 2020: Common issues arising with Hotmail not working/Responding, Reasons why Hotmail Login/ Sign in Not working 2019, Easy ways to fix the Hotmail not working problem:
Email services provide you a very simple and reliable way to communicate personally and professionally as well. An email service like Hotmail can also add extra comfort to your emailing experience with its different embedded attributes. Hotmail provides the user fast sending and receiving of emails, additional account security, easy account recovery and numerous other features.
However, due to technical and non-technical glitches, some issues related to Hotmail arise from time to time. The most common being the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue. The not working issue can take different forms and the reason behind them can also be different. In this article, we are providing the solution to fix ‘Hotmail not working’ problem. In case you are also facing the same difficulty, kindly go through it.
Common issues arising with Hotmail not working/Responding On Iphone 2020
While working with Hotmail, sometimes you might see an error message ‘Hotmail Login Not working’. This is nothing but simply a different form of Hotmail not working issue. Some of the common ways in which the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue can trouble you are listed below. The issues mentioned are just a glimpse of the not working related issues. Practically, there can be even other forms to this issue.
- Crashing of Hotmail 2020
- Hotmail Not Responding Today
- Hotmail stopped working suddenly
- Hotmail not opening Today
- Freezing of www.Hotmail.com
- Hotmail not signing in 2020
- Hotmail Password Recovery
- Forget Hotmail id and/ or password
- Hotmail not sending emails
- Hotmail not receiving emails
Reasons why Hotmail login /sign in /Password not working Today
Depending on the type of problem you are facing, there can be different reasons behind it. Knowing the reason can help you in taking the right step to fix the issue. The various reasons behind the ‘Hotmail not working’ problem are mentioned below.
- The browser you are using is not compatible.
- You are using an outdated version of your browser to open Hotmail.com.
- Your device has compatibility issues with Hotmail.
- If you are using mobile app, you app is not up-to-date.
- Your browser has too many caches and cookies stored.
- An antivirus or any other third-party app installed in your system is interfering with the www.Hotmail.com.
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- Your account has been suspended or blocked temporarily.
- The security of your account has been compromised.
Easy ways to fix the Hotmail not working problem 2020
Not working of Hotmail can cause you to miss out on your emails. Whatever be the reason, you need to find that out and immediately take the necessary action to fix it. There are certain helpful steps that you can follow all by yourself to resolve the ‘Hotmail not working’ issues described below.
1. Internet connection
First and foremost make sure that you have a continuous internet connection. If the only problem was the intermittent internet, there won’t be any need to check for other problems and finding their solutions.
2. Use supported browser
The following are the supported browsers you might want to use for opening Hotmail:
- Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 17
- Chrome 24
- Safari 6
Also, clear the cookies, caches and history from the browser you are using for opening hotmail.
3. Problem in sending emails via Hotmail
If the sending mail feature of www.Hotmail.com is not working, it might be because you have reached your limit of sending message. If this is not the case and still you are not able to send messages, make sure that you are not adding too many recipients. The total file size must also not exceed the specified limit. Also make sure that the email address you are sending the email to is correct and is not blocked.
4. Check the third-party app installed in your system
If any antivirus or other application is causing the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue, temporarily turn it off. Once you are done with the Hotmail, you can then turn the application on. Similarly, you can also try to disable your browser extension temporarily if the problem is created due to the extensions.
5. Make sure that your account has not been suspended temporarily. Sometimes, due to sending too many spam messages, account may be locked and you won’t be able to sign in.to visit 24 hours Hotmail.com Customer Service
To Get More Solutions about App or Email Not working