The Outlook global giant is a Microsoft email application. Outlook is free, easy to use and has features; so there is a great customer base from around the world. Outlook is used by both individuals and businesses for email communication. The Outlook platform is very convenient and you may want to use another email service on the Outlook platform. Outlook allows you to manage multiple emails with one Outlook account. So if you want to know how to share Outlook email accounts, you should read this article. For non-technical people, we discuss Outlook email exchange with no problems here.
Steps for sharing between external email accounts
- Make sure Outlook is closed.
- Open the Control panel from the Start menu
- Go to “User Accounts” and select “Mail” to access Outlook settings. The “Mail Setup” windows now open.
- In the mail setup window, tap the default profile
- Select “Ask for used profile” and click “OK”.
- Now it will tell you which profile you want to use in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and select the account you want to use. If you want to switch to another account, close Outlook and open Outlook.
Outlook Helpline Number
If you cannot overcome the above problem or other technical issues with Outlook email account, you can contact the Outlook helpline. We are a dedicated and reliable third party Outlook technical support provider. For all Outlook technical issues, you can call our number 24×7 and anywhere in the world. Our long and secure support for Outlook is well known all over the world and we have customers from all segments:
- Outlook POP/SMTP server settings.
- Sign in with Outlook.
- Solution for sending and receiving emails.
- Password recovery and restore
- Outlook calendar issues
- Resolve for Outlook performance and spam emails
- Data backup and data transfer support
- Fix the email attachment and download issue
- Other common Outlook errors
By contacting us, we provide certified and professional email experts. Our team members are dedicated to solving any problem. Our services are eligible and compatible with all Outlook email users. Thus, if you use Outlook and you have a problem with Outlook, you should call Outlook customer service number so Outlook always has trouble.