Step to Fix How Do I Recover My G Suite Account?
G Suite which was formerly known as the “Google Apps for work” is a suite or a group of web-based application offered by Google for business. The G Suite account is getting popular because it gives access to Gmail on your preferred domain. Additionally, every G suite account holder gets 30 GB of free storage space. The applications incorporated in G Suite are Docs, sheets, calendar, sites, forms, slides, plus and Hangouts. All the G Suite applications are utterly useful and beneficial for your business. But what if you forget G Suite username and password someday?
Some Common G Suite Related Issue with Solutions
- How do I access my G Suite account?
- How do I restore my G Suite account?
- How can I recover my old Gmail password?
- How do you recover a forgotten password?
- I forgot my G Suite username and password -
- Regain Access to a G Suite Admin Account –
- Restore a deleted User in G Suite
- How to recover my disabled Google G Suite account
It is not rare to find users asking the questions like how do I recover my G Suite account, how to restore deleted G Suite account. Well, if you are also encountering similar problems then you need not worry at all. Just go through this post and you will be able to recover G Suite account with ease.
How to recover G Suite username and password?
The method to log into G Suite account is a bit different from the method to sign into Gmail. In order to access G Suite, you need to log in to Gmail using the username from your own domain for example – firstname.lastname@example.org. You can’t use gmail.com username to access G suite.
Here the steps you need to follow in order to recover G Suite username and reset the password.
- First of all, you need to visit the Google domains page i.e. domain.google.com
- Then, you need to click on the “My Domains”.
- Click on the Mailbox icon available right next to your domain name.
Now, under the “Custom email with G Suite” option, you can find the list of all your users. Your email address will act as your G Suite username.
After recovering G Suite username, let’s move on to the steps to reset G Suite password.
- In order to reset your G Suite password, you need to click the “Edit” button available next to your username.
- Then, click on the “Reset password” button.
- Now, in the dialog box, you need to enter your secondary email address and then click on “Reset Password”.
Note: You should have access to the secondary email address and the secondary email address should not be in your domain.
- Open secondary email address to check the verification code or link sent by Google for password reset.
- Click on the password reset link and follow the subsequent instructions that will appear on your screen to reset the password.
You will be able to recover G Suite username and password after following the above mentioned steps. However, these steps will not be helpful if you have deleted your G Suite account.
Recover a deleted G Suite Account
In case you have deleted your G Suite account and wondering how do I recovery my G suite account then you don’t need to panic. You can easily recover a deleted G Suite account within 20 days of deleting it. You should also note that the Google plus data is not restored after recovering a deleted user. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to run G Suite account recovery.
- Firstly, you need to sign into your Google Admin console
- Now, in the admin console home page, you need to go to the “users”.
- Then, above the “users list”, you need to click on the “Add a filter” and select the “Recently deleted” option.
- Hover your cursor over the user account you are looking to recover and then click on the “Recover”.
- After that, you should review the confirmation note and click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, choose the “organizational unit” to which you want to assign the user.
- Finally, click “Recover”.
Unfortunately, the G Suite account recovery is not instant. You have to wait around 24 hours for the changes to take place.
You can’t restore the G Suite user in the following cases.
- If the G Suite account is deleted more than 20 days ago.
- In case, the username is assigned to someone else as the primary email address/ email alias.
- If the user doesn’t have an available user license.visit G Suite Support Number