How To Download and Install CCleaner?: To make your PC work in blazing speed, it is always recommended to have CCleaner installed on it. Although it is quite easy, many users face difficulties when they download and install CCleaner. The method of CCleaner installation depends upon the device you are using. In today’s post, we will discuss how we can install CCleaner on windows and Mac devices.
How to Download CCleaner for Windows 10?
Let’s check the complete to download and install CCleaner for free on Windows 10 devices.
- First of all, you need to download the installer file of CCleaner from the piriform’s website i.e. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard.
- After downloading the file, you should click “Run” to begin the installation.
- Then, keep following the onscreen prompts to wrap up the process.
How to Install CCleaner on Mac?
The process of CCleaner Installation on Mac is a little bit different from that of a windows device.
- To start the process, you have to download the installation file designed especially for Mac devices i.e. http://www.piriform.com/go/get_ccmac.
- Go to the download folder and click “CCMacSetup.dmg” to launch installation.
- Finally, drag the CCleaner icon to your application folder.
How to uninstall CCleaner from Windows 10?
Ccleaner comes with a lot of benefits but still, some users don’t find it valuable enough to keep it installed on their computers. Such users may easily uninstall CCleaner if they know the right procedure to do so. Those who are unable to uninstall CCleaner due to any reason must go through the steps given below to get rid of CCleaner from their Windows 10 devices.
- First, you need to click “Start” and then “All Apps” to open the list of programs installed.
- Find and right-click on “CCleaner”.
- Choose “uninstall” from the menu and follow the instructions available on the screen.
How to uninstall CCleaner on Mac?
The mac users can check the following method to remove CCleaner from Mac PC/Laptops.
- Go to the left pane of CCleaner for Mac and click “Tools”.
- Then, click “Uninstall” and choose the program you are looking to remove in the “Uninstall” pane.
- Finally, click “Uninstall” once again for confirmation.
How to fix CCleaner Not Working on Windows 10?
The CCleaner application is designed to work flawlessly with most of the computers. Yet, the problems like CCleaner not opening, working slowly, etc. are often reported by Windows 10 users. In case CCleaner is not working properly then you should try the troubleshooting measures listed below.
- Make sure you are using the updated version of CCleaner compatible with Windows 10.
- In case there is some kind of CCleaner installation error in your PC then you should log in as administrator and try again.
- Remove all such software that may interfere with the proper workflow of CCleaner.
- If the problem continues then you may uninstall CCleaner and initiate a fresh installation.