In today’s era, the Gmail is no less than a boon for us. Could you think why I mention boon word here? Obviously because Gmail arrives with lots of wonderful features and services which you can’t found and compare with any other web mail services. It doesn’t matter how far we go, but the people’s attachment to Gmail will not be less. The Gmail always offers some interesting type of features to their users so that anyone can easily perform their work.
This is only the Gmail through which we can easily send and receive the mail to our loved ones. But in some rare cases we have heard that user receive some suspicious mails or unwanted mails from other user or account. If you found some unusual activities like: any kind of suspicious mail, or unwanted mail, threaten you, harass you or intimidate you it means that person violating the Gmail program’s policy. So what the person will do in that case? Some of the user getting frustrated about this problem because they didn’t know how to stop the suspicious mail or unwanted mail in Gmail. But make sure if you want correct solution regarding this, immediately go with the steps below to make you error free. In this scenario you can apply some of the points such as:
You can simply block that email address from where you get the suspicious mail. For this:
- Immediately open your Gmail then open the message which you want to block.
- Look top right side where you find the option of down arrow just click on that.
- Once you click it, here you will find the option of Block sender. Just hit that block option.
If by mistakenly you block someone, you can easily unblock them also.
You can also report that user or mail as a spam. For this:
- Simple open your Gmail account. Now open your message which you want to mark as a spam.
- On the top of the page you will get the option of report spam, just hit that option.
You can also do one thing, unsubscribe from the mailing list. For this:
- Open your Gmail account then open the mail which you want to unsubscribe from mailing list.
- Then click on unsubscribe or change preference next to sender name.
You can also report as a phishing. For this:
- Go to your Gmail account and open that mail which you want to mark as a phishing.
- Click on the down arrow button which is located at top right side and here you found the option of report phishing. Just click on that.