Juno Email is a free web-based Email service offered by the Juno online service who is one of the leading internet service providers in the United States. The user interface of this email service is quite clean and the overall functionality is also very simple. But if we compare Juno Email with other globally renowned email services such as Gmail or outlook, we can conclude that using Juno Email is a bit more complicated.
Fortunately, we have Juno Email customer service which can help us resolve every kind of problems and issues related to the Juno Email. All a user needs to do is, give a call at Juno Email customer support helpline phone number USA and the expert technician will provide the best possible solutions instantly.
Juno Email Customer Support Contact Helpline Number
Whether you are a student or a working professional a fast and secure email service is a requirement for everyone. Juno Email fulfills all such requirements by its finest encryption based email service. What makes Juno even more immaculate is its email customer support. The support technicians and staff at Juno mail service department are fully committed to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Common Juno Email Problems and Solutions
Some of the most common problems related to the Juno Email service along with their solutions are as follows:
How do I retrieve the message I have deleted accidently?
It is fairly easy to retrieve a deleted message in Juno email. You just need to follow the steps given below:
- All the deleted messages are moved to trash folder whenever the user deletes them. So, you should open the trash folder and look for the message you want to retrieve.
- Check the box against the message to be retrieved.
- Click on Move to from the dropdown menu and select the folder where you want to store the messages.
Note: You cannot retrieve the deleted message once you get logged out, as the trash message gets permanently deleted whenever the users log out.
How do I change the Juno Email Password?
Follow the instructions given below in order to change the Juno Email Password.
- Open Juno by double clicking the icon from the desktop.
- Choose the email id to connect.
- Now, enter your current Juno Email Password.
- Type a new password as per your choice. Remember that the password should be strong. So, that the account cannot be compromised easily.
- Enter the new password again for confirmation.
- Click on "Ok" when finished.
If you face any kind of error while changing the password then you should give a call at Juno Email Customer Helpdesk Support Phone Number to avail helps from the specialist.
Unable to log in to Juno Email Account
There are a lot of possible reasons why you are unable to login to your Juno Email account. Follow the instruction given below to resolve the Juno Email login issues.
- First of all, check your internet connections.
- Make sure you are using the correct login credentials.
- Clear browser cache, cookies & history and try to log in again.
- Check if you are able to login using the other browsers or not.
- If the issue persists then you can simply call the Juno Email Technical Support Helpdesk number USA and the experts will guide you to resolve the issues.
Juno Email Customer Service Contact Phone Number
Who hope that you are able to find the solution to all your Juno Email problems through this article. However, if you can find your problem listed here or you have any query regarding the provided solutions. Then you can talk to the experts by giving a call at Juno Email Customer service phone number.
The helpline numbers remain active for 24 x 7, so you can talk to the specialist whenever you want. In addition to this, there are various other benefits of Juno Email Customer support as follows:
- Experienced and well qualified technicians
- Instant support with first call resolution.
- Remote Desktop support if required.
- Most affordable and transparent pricing policy with no hidden charges what so ever.