Over the years, Email has come across as an effective and secure way of communication. Juno is a renowned name as far as internet service providers are concerned. However, apart from the internet service it also provides a very good email service. A Juno email account is equipped with all the latest functions and features that we expect from a good quality email service. At the same time, it is also a fact that there is no email service available today it is absolutely flawless. Juno email is also susceptible to many technical and non-technical issues. Keep reading this post if Juno email not working for you. Here, we will discuss various problems that can occur in Juno email along with their solutions.
What are the various issues related to Juno Email?
There is no email service available that is completely immune to all kinds of technical issues. The situation with the Juno Email is quite the same. It is also prone to different types of technical and non-technical issues. A few of the issues responsible for different problems with Juno email are as follows.
- Juno email not working on windows 10
- Unable to login into Juno email account
- Juno email not loading
- Juno email not responding
- Unable to open Juno email
- Juno email not sending
- Juno email password not working
- Can’t open Juno email attachment
- Juno email not sending emails
- Juno email account not receiving emails
- Problem due to Juno email stopped working
- Hacked Juno email account
- Unable to use Juno email on android device
- Juno not accepting my username or password
The issues we have mentioned are just for reference purpose. Actually, there are many more issues that a Juno email user might have to face. In fact, each Juno email user might have to face a completely unique problem.
How to fix Juno email not working on a web browser Google Chrome/ Firefox/ Internet Explorer?
Juno email service is designed in such a way that it is compatible with most of the web browsers including Google Chrome/ Firefox/ Internet Explorer. However, if Juno email isn’t working on any of the web browsers we have mentioned then you should check out the following troubleshooting steps.
- The first thing you should check is your Internet connection. Make sure the device on which you are using your Juno email account is connected to a fast and stable internet connection.
- Also, you need to check the browser on which you are using the Juno email account. The browser must be fully compatible with the email service.
- Try to load the Juno email account once again after clearing the data of your browser including cache, cookies, search history, etc.
- Many a time, addons and plugins installed on a web browser are also responsible for problems. So, you need to identify which add-on is causing problems and remove it. To identify which add-on is causing problems, you need to remove the each add-on one by one and run Juno email.
- In case the problem continues then you should try to run Juno email account after temporarily disabling your antivirus and windows firewall.
- Also, make sure that there is no Juno email service outage in your area.
- In case Juno email still not working then you may consider switching to another web browser or device.
- If you are facing a Juno sign-in issue then you should make sure you are entering the correct password of your account. In case you don’t remember your password then you should run Juno email password recovery.
What are the steps to fix Juno email not working on iPhone/ Android?
In case your Juno email account is not working on iPhone/ Android then you should check out the solutions given below.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your device i.e. Android or iPhone is connected to a mobile data or wifi connection.
- Also, ensure that there is enough storage space in your iPhone/ Android so that all the applications in your Phone run smoothly.
- In case you have already configured Juno email account on your device then you should check and make sure you are using the correct IMAP/ POP settings.
- You may also switch from IMAP to POP and vice versa.
- Sometimes, a simple restart is enough to fix the Juno email problem. So, if the problem continues then you should restart your phone a couple of times.