How to Talk to a Live person at Avast Antivirus: Avast Antivirus is a very efficient and popular antivirus software that is used by millions of users all around the world. It provides complete security to your PC and mobile devices against online security threats such as viruses, malware, Trojan horses etc. Even though Avast antivirus has a lot of benefits still there are many users who have to face different kinds of problems in using Avast every now and then. Such users can look for the solutions online or talk to a live person at Avast to discuss their problem.
Talking to a real person is always more recommended because a support executive can help you understand the solutions in a better way. Additionally, talking to a live agent at Avast also facilitate you to clear your other doubt/ queries related to your antivirus. In this tutorial, we will help those users who are wondering how to talk to a live person at Avast Antivirus. Here, we will take you through the different communication channel by which you get in touch with the Avast team.
Common Error and Issues in Avast Antivirus
Before you contact Avast Antivirus to seek help, you should check the troubleshooting instructions given below to fix common Avast Antivirus problems:
Avast not starting/ not opening/ not loading
This is one of the most common errors that are faced by Avast Antivirus users. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to fix such an issue.
- First of all, you need to go to the control panel of your PC. The steps to open control panel depends upon the operating system you are using.
- Then, go to the “programs” option followed by “uninstall a program”.
- Select the Avast Antivirus program.
- After that, you should click “Repair”.
The repairing process will start immediately. Once Avast is repaired you should restart your computer.
Unable to update Avast Antivirus/ Avast won’t update
Here are the basic instructions that you can try if you are not able to update Avast Antivirus.
- Update your windows operating system if an update is available.
- You should temporarily disable the windows firewall and VPN.
- Remove all the software that can potentially block Avast from working properly.
In case the problem continues, then we recommend you to contact Avast customer service for more assistance.
Unable to install Avast Antivirus
Here are some steps that you should take if you are unable to install the Avast Antivirus software in your PC.
- Firstly, you should ensure that your device is compatible with avast antivirus. It is recommended that you should check the system requirement of Avast before installing it in your PC.
- If you have another antivirus installed in your PC then you should uninstall it before starting avast installation.
- Make sure that there is enough storage space left in your device for the installation of new software.
- Contact Avast Antivirus technical support if the problem continues.
Avast Antivirus Blue Screen Error (BSOD)
This problem occurs primarily due to the conflict of Avast Antivirus with 3rd party software installed in your PC. Here is how you can fix this error.
- Restart your PC in the safe mode.
- In the safe mode, you should open the Run window (Press Windows + R button).
- In the run window, you should type “msconfig.exe” and click on the “OK” button.
- Then, in the general tab, you should choose “Diagnostic startup”.
- Click on the “Services” tab and check the boxes available against the Avast Antivirus.
- Return to the general tab and ensure that “Selective Startup” is selected.
- Finally, click “OK” and restart your PC.
Your Avast Antivirus software should work fine now. However, if the issue persists then you should talk to a live customer service executive at Avast Antivirus.
How to contact Avast Antivirus Support?
There are multiple ways by which you can avail the Avast Antivirus tech support as given below:
Avast Antivirus Support Phone Number
Getting help for Avast Product is very simple. You can directly dial the Avast Antivirus 800 support number. 1-844-340-9251 is the official Avast Antivirus helpline phone number that you need to dial in case of an error. The most appreciable thing about this number is that it remains active for 24/7. So, you can seek Avast Antivirus help whenever you want.
Avast Antivirus Business support
Avast offers a separate support service for business purposes. You can visit the official website of Avast to check the option available for Avast business users. You can submit a ticket related to your query and you will be contacted by help & support executive within a stipulated time.
Avast Antivirus “Contact us” form
Another way of contacting Avast is by submitting the “Contact Us” form through the official website. While submitting the contact us form, you should provide complete details regarding your problem. The Avast customer care agents will get in touch with you as early as possible.
Community forum of Avast can also be very helpful if you are facing issues with your Avast antivirus application. Here, you can either post your query or read the answers to the question that are already posted. The specialist will assist as soon as possible. The fellow users can also help you in the community forum.
Avast Antivirus Facebook Page
Although seeking help through social media is not as effective as Avast Antivirus helpdesk phone number still you can try to discuss your problem using Facebook and Twitter. On Facebook, you can send a message to official Avast Facebook regarding the issue you are facing. However, you should note that it is not necessary that you will get a reply on Facebook. Here is the link to the official Avast Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/avast
Avast on twitter
You can also tweet the Avast antivirus issue you are encountering to the official twitter handle of Avast. “@avast_antivirus” is the real twitter handle of Avast software where you can look for the answers of your query.
Support website: https://support.avast.com/en-us
Contact Number: 1-844-340-9251
USA Address: Fort Walton Beach, Florida