How to Contact ESET NOD32 AntiVirus Support Number
With the advent of technology, new threats keep on popping up that can harm your computer or other devices and misuse the data stored on it. Antivirus software helps in eliminating these threats to a greater extent. ESET NOD 32 is one of the popular antiviruses that is used by over a million people all across the world. The antivirus does serve its purpose of removing the most notorious virus or malware which can affect your computer’s performance.
However, just like any other antivirus, ESET also has its drawback. But with the assistance from ESET NOD32 technical support, these drawbacks can be overcome in no time. The post will guide you on how to get the proper resolution to solve different problems and issues in ESET antivirus. ESET provides exceptional customer service where you can talk to a live person and clear your doubts/queries. There are numerous ways to get in touch with ESET NOD32 customer care. To know about these mediums, you need to go through the complete post.
Problems associated with ESET NOD32 antivirus and their solutions
Given below are some of the commonly occurring problems that can affect the performance of your PC if not treated on time. All these problems are solved by ESET MOD32 support no matter how small or big it is.
- Cannot activate ESET NOD 32 antivirus in computer
- I’m getting ACT/ECP errors while activating ESET antivirus
- ESET NOD32 is not detecting and removing virus
- ESET NOD32 stopped working in my PC
- Cannot install ESET antivirus in computer
- ESET antivirus is making my PC slow
- Failed to update ESET NOD32 antivirus
- PC hangs when I use ESET antivirus
The problems stated above create major troubles for you if not solved on time. In this scenario, the role of ESET NOD32 customer support comes into play. The representative at ESET will diagnose your PC when the antivirus stops working or any other issue you might have with ESET MOD32.
Troubleshooting required in fixing common issues
Here are the basic troubleshooting steps required to solve some of the commonly recurring issues in ESET antivirus-
Forgot password, username or license key issue: If you cannot remember the username and password to access support on official website then here’s what you need to do-
- Clear the update cache in ESET windows home product
- Renew your license
- Request for license key/username/password using the online support
- Wait for at least 24 hours before downloading a new version of the antivirus.
Solution for “activation error in NOD32 antivirus”
Follow the steps given below to get rid of activation error in ESET antivirus-
- Verify your username and password in the product activation
- Visit the home page of ESET and locate your username and password
- Now press cntrl + U to change the username and password.
- Click on the “ok” button to activate the product.
- Clear the update cache and proxy settings
- To clear update cache in ESET antivirus, press F5.
- A page with the advanced setup will get opened up.
- Expand the “update” tab and click on the “settings” option.
- Now click on the “default” tab and select “Revert only settings” settings to defaults.
- Click on the “clear” button next to the “clear update cache”
- Now the antivirus will get activated.
If problem arises even after completing the setup, then you need not hesitate to give a call on the ESET MOD32 technical helpline available 24 X 7. The experts there will attend your call and provide you the necessary resolution to solve the matter.
Ways to contact ESET NOD32 technical support
There are multiple ways to contact technical support of ESET MOD 32 antivirus. You can choose any of the given medium to reach out to the professionals so that your problem can be solved on time.
- Support page: Through support page of ESET NOD32, you can get the proper assistance for all queries related to the antivirus in a comprehensive manner. To get the resolution, you are required to visit the official website of ESET NOD32. Simply click on the query that matches your situation and the corresponding solution will get displayed. You need to follow the steps given in the support page for the complete resolution of the problem.
- Forum: Another way to get in touch with ESET NOD32 is through its forum page where you can post your query and you will get the solution from members of the community. It is also a great way to interact with other users who are facing similar issues with the antivirus.
- Email: One of the widely used medium to contact ESET NOD32 customer care is by sending them an email. You need to state the problem in the form present on their website. If you have documented the problem, then you can also upload the same in the form. The team at ESET antivirus will respond to your query within a few days of receiving the email. One of the representatives will then schedule a call and you will be asked to follow the instructions stated by him/her to fix the problem for good.
- Phone number: The easiest way to get help from the professionals is by dialing the ESET NOD32 customer support phone number. ESET has provided a medium with which you can talk to a real person over the phone. You can call on the technical support number 24 X 7 as per your convenience. The agents there will assist you on the steps needed to perform in order to fix the problems related with the antivirus.
ESET NOD32 support number: +971 (4) 3754052 (available 24 hours)
Timing: 9 am to 5 pm
Days: Sunday to Thursday
- Live chat: In case you want an immediate solution, then you can also avail the live chat feature provided by ESET antivirus. To start the live chat, you need to visit the official webpage of ESET NOD32. If the customer care representatives are available/not available at that moment, you’ll be able to see their status i.e. offline or online. You will be told some troubleshooting procedures to follow to get the complete solution.
Here are the contact details for ESET NOD 32 antivirus-
- Support website:support.eset.com
- Toll free contact number: +1-866-343- 3738
- Telephone: +1 -619-876-5400
- Fax: +1-619-876-5845
- Email: Not available, need to fill the form available on the website
- Address: ESET, LLC.
610 West Ash Street,
San Diego, CA 92101