How to talk to a Real person at MobileTrust Anti Malware: MobileTrust Anti Malware is a product by Strike force that helps in eliminating the most notorious malware and virus from your mobile device. Normally the Anti Malware does its work of removing the dangerous threats from your device, but what happens when something goes wrong with it? In case the Anti Malware is causing your trouble or not working at all then you can talk to a real person at MobileTrust Anti Malware. There are many ways to get in touch with MobileTrust Anti Malware customer service. This post will guide on the steps to take whenever the Anti Malware product creates a problem. With the help of support services offered by Anti Malware, your problems can get resolved in the minimum amount of time.
Nagging issues with MobileTrust Anti Malware
Before jumping straight to the ways in which contact can be established with MobileTrust team, it is important for you to go through the issues solved by the MobileTrust Anti Malware customer care-
- MobileTrust stopped working on my phone
- MobileTrust Anti Malware not removing virus
- MobileTrust Anti Malware failed to update the virus definitions
- Installation error in MobileTrust Anti Malware
- Error message displaying when I run MobileTrust Anti Malware
- MobileTrust slowing down my mobile
- My mobile phone freezes when I run MobileTrust Anti Malware
The issues stated above if not solved on time can create bigger problems for you. Your mobile might become vulnerable to online threats such as Trojan, virus, malware, ransomware among others. Not only this, it can also adversely affect the performance of your mobile phone. But with the proper guidance of the experts, you can resolve any issue with the MobileTrust Anti Malware on time.
Here are some of the basic troubleshooting steps for commonly occurring issues-
MobileTrust not eliminating virus/malware: In case the Anti Malware product failed to remove the malicious virus/malware from your mobile, then here’s what you need to do-
- Make sure that there is no other Anti Malware software installed on your phone. If so, then remove that Anti Malware first and then run a complete scan using MobileTrust Anti Malware.
- Update the app as soon as the update is made available. This way new virus definition gets added up in the database and MobileTrust can scan for the new threats easily.
- Contact MobileTrust Anti Malware customer support number for further assistance.
My mobile runs slow after scanning with MobileTrust Anti Malware: There can be many reasons why this problem is occurring in the first place. Make sure that you follow the instructions given below to fix the issue-
- Check the storage space on your mobile phone. Remove the unnecessary files or app to make some space for the app.
- Remove previously installed Anti Malware files from your mobile phone.
- Cleanup the mobile registries and then run the Anti Malware.
- Clear the app data from your phone.
- Last but not least, call on the MobileTrust helpline number to get the complete resolution on time.
Different ways to reach MobileTrust Technical support
Unfortunately, there is no way in which you can talk to a real person at MobileTrust Anti Malware. There is no official MobileTrust Anti Malware technical support number provided by Strike force. But on the other hand, you can get the solution through different platforms as mentioned below-
- Knowledgebase: MobileTrust Anti Malware has its knowledge base where you can find thousands of issues along with their resolutions in a simplified manner. Here users who are facing similar issues can share their situation and solution so that it can be applied by other user facing the same problem. You can access the knowledge base by simply visiting the official website of the Strike force.
- Support page: Through support page, you can contact the MobileTrust Anti Malware customer service by raising a ticket and the support team will reply within the next business day. You need to mention the problem very carefully and upload the proof (if any). The support facility is available 24 X 7. You can request the ticket as per your convenience. The agents at MobileTrust will assist you towards the necessary troubleshooting steps required to fix the issue.
- Contact us form: The easiest way to get the help and assistance is by filling out the contact us form available on the official website of Strike force. Once you are done with the form, the experts at MobileTrust will give you a call regarding the resolution.
- Social media: In case you cannot get in touch with the trained professional at MobileTrust Anti Malware, you can raise a query on its social media channels. MobileTrust is present on different channels such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. All you need to do is join the community and submit the issue on the concerned platform. The customer care at MobileTrust will take care of all the problems you are/have been encountering with the Anti Malware.
- Email: Another popular way to contact MobileTrust Anti Malware is by sending an email to support. To do so, you need to send a mail stating the problem to email@example.com. The team will respond to you within the next working hours.
Here is the information through which you can reach out to the MobileTrust Anti Malware team-
- Support website:support.strikeforcecpg.com
- Phone number: Not available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.
1090 King George’s Post Road, Suite 603
Edison, NJ 08837 USA