How do I Solved AT&T Password Recovery
Forgetting password of AT&T is quite a common situation that can happen to any user is he/she has opened their AT&T account after a long time. It has been observed that most users feel vulnerable when they cannot recover their AT&T login id and password. In that situation, they usually get paranoid as they don’t know where to take the help from or how to fix the password recovery issues in AT&T email. While the email service usually provides seamless emailing experience but sometimes due to certain situation, users face difficulty when they cannot perform AT&T password recover. This post is meant to provide the resolution to such users who don’t know how to recover the password of AT&T email.
Before we begin with the resolution of AT&T password recovery, it’s important for the AT&T email users to know the reasons or situations that are creating the issue in the first place. Given below are some key reasons why Users encounter problem with the AT&T account login-
- Entering old email id or old password
- Entering incorrect password.
- Internet connection not working
- AT&T account got compromised
How to recover AT&T password?
If you are one of the many users who forget their AT&T email password then in order to fix the issue you need to go through the “forgot password journey” but to recover the password altogether, you need to make certain changes. Expert suggests that due to the security reasons ideally, you change the password on a regular basis, but this makes the users Yahoo forget password or problems signing into your Yahoo account as it’s not possible to remember all the combinations if they password is being changed quite frequently. To ease the discomfort, AT&T provides an easy way with the help of which you can gain the access back of your AT&T account. The process to recover the password of AT&T mail is quite simple. All you need to do is follow the step by step instructions given below.
How to reset the AT&T password
- Go to the login page of the AT&T email.
- Now click on the link named “forgot password” at the bottom of the login window.
- You’ll now see a new window asking you to provide email id, last name and security captcha code.
- After entering the required credentials, choose any option with which you want to recover the AT&T password i.e. setting a temporary password or answer the security question displayed on the screen of the computer.
- In case you opt for the temporary password, then you need to choose the medium you want to receive the password in i.e. either through SMS or through email.
- Now login into AT&T email using the email id and newly received temporary password.
- Set a permanent password for your AT&T email account.
How to get the permanent password of AT&T email account
Here is the procedure with which you can easily change the temporary password of your AT&T account into a new one-
- Login into the website using the temporary password you’ve just received after resetting it. (as explained earlier)
- Go to the “My profile” section and scroll down to the “set personal password” section.
- You need to enter the new password that should not be same as the old one and confirm the changes made just now.
- Finally, you need to click on the “save changes” button in order to set the new password for AT&T email.
If you still encounter difficulty in making the changes in your account to recover the password of AT&T email as explained above then, you can always rely on the customer service that will give you the timely resolution and your www.AT&T.com password recovery issues will fade away.