Manage Multiple Email Accounts in Yahoo Mail with Ease
If you usually receive a large of emails business or work-related email then it is more than possible you might miss some personals emails every now and then. That’s why it is a smart idea to have different email accounts for personal and professional work. It can be quite hectic to sign out and sign in every time when you need to switch between the accounts. However, if you are a Yahoo Mail user then you need not worry about this problem at all. Yahoo offers an awesome feature that let you access and manage multiple email accounts with Yahoo mail account.
The best thing about the Yahoo Mail multiple email accounts feature is that it allows you to add third email address within Yahoo Mail. So it doesn’t matter if you have the accounts on Gmail, Outlook, AOL etc. you can add them to your yahoo mail account with ease. This tutorial is for those Yahoo mail users who don’t know how to add and manage multiple Email accounts with Yahoo Mail.
How to add Multiple Mail accounts with Yahoo EMail?
Here are the steps you should follow in order to add different email account within your Yahoo Mail.
- First of all, you need to log into your Yahoo mail account.
- Move your cursor over the settings icon (Gear icon) from the top right corner. This will open a new drop-down menu.
- Then, you need to click the “Settings” option from the drop-down menu. This will open a “Settings” window.
- In the settings window, you need to click on the “Accounts” option from the left-hand side panel.
- Click on the “Add another mailbox” option under the “Accounts” section. This will open a list of multiple email service providers.
- If the email service provider of the account you are looking to add appears on the list then you need to click on it. Otherwise, you need to click on the “Other” option.
- A new pop up window will appear on your screen as soon as you select the email service provider.
- Now in the pop-up window, you need to enter the email address you are looking to add in the “Email address” field.
- Click on “Add another mailbox” button after entering the email address you want to add. This will again open a new pop-up window.
- Then, you need to enter the login credential of the email account you want to add. For example – if you are looking to add a Gmail account to your Yahoo mail account then you need to enter the login credentials of Gmail.
- On the next page, you will be asked to grant the permission to your Yahoo account to do the following things.
- a. Manage contacts saved in the added email account.
- b. Send, read, delete and manage your emails.
- c. Manage your calendars.
- In order to grant Yahoo the permission, you need to click on the “Allow” button.
- Now, wait until you are redirected back to your Yahoo account.
- Confirm whether the email account you are looking to add is added in your Yahoo Mail account or not. You can confirm it by following the steps given below:
- d. Go to settings gear icon from Yahoo inbox.
- e. Click on “Settings” followed by “Accounts”.
- f. The account added to your Yahoo mail account will appear on your screen.
- Finally, you should click on the “Save” button available at the bottom left corner near your “settings” box.
Now, you have successfully added an Email account to your Yahoo mail account. Let’s see how can manage multiple Email Accounts with Yahoo Mail.
Manage multiple Email accounts with Yahoo Mail
Once you are done with adding multiple email account with Yahoo Mail, it is quite easy to manage them. The steps to perform different tasks using multiple email account on Yahoo Mail are given below:
Send Email using multiple email account in Yahoo Mail
- You can see the email accounts added to your Yahoo Mail account at the top left menu.
- Here, you just need to the select the email account from which you want to send an email.
- Click on the Compose button and create an email you want to send.
- Send the email by clicking the “Send” button from the bottom of the compose message window.
Check and read emails from multiple email accounts in Yahoo Mail
- Find the email account added to your Yahoo Mail from the left-hand side panel.
- You can find the list of new email in the parenthesis available next to your account name.
- You just need to click the on the account and the associated inbox will appear on your screen.
Remove added email accounts from Yahoo
In case you change your mind and want to remove an email account from Yahoo then you can do it by following the steps given below:
- Take your cursor to the settings icon (gear icon).
- Choose settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the account you want to remove.
- Click on the “Remove mailbox” button.
- Finally, you need to confirm by clicking “Remove mailbox” button once again.