How to Fix Yahoo mail spam filter not working
Every popular webmail service always remains in the hit-list of spammers. Similar is the case with Yahoo email service. From recent years, Yahoo is working tirelessly to make its email service completely spam-free. However, with the advance of latest technology spammers still get able to spam your Yahoo Mail inbox. Generally, spam messages contain links to viruses, malware and spyware. Apart from this, it is too difficult for a user to understand which email message is genuine and which one is just a spam. That’s why; Yahoo has provided an option of spam filters. Although it is quite easy to manage Yahoo spam filter it can be a bit problematic at times.
This tutorial will provide you with a complete understanding of Yahoo Spam filters. Additionally, we will list the step by step method to create, edit, sort, and delete Yahoo spam filters.
Yahoo Spam Realted Problems with Solutions
- yahoo mail spam filter not working
- How do I change my spam filter settings on Yahoo?
- How do I stop emails from going to spam in Yahoo?
- How do I automatically delete junk mail in Yahoo?
- Does Yahoo have a spam folder?
- How to Make Yahoo Spam Filter Work
- How To Fix Yahoo Mail SPAM Filter Not Working Issue Easily
- How to Sorting Yahoo Spam Filter
- How to Edit and Remove Filters on Yahoo! Mail:
- Creating Yahoo Spam Filter
- How to Deleting Yahoo Spam Filter
Benefits of Yahoo Spam Filter
As the name itself suggests Yahoo Spam filter helps you in keeping spam messages at bay. Apart from this, there are some more benefits of Yahoo Spam Filter as given below:
Creating Yahoo Spam Filter
Follow the steps given below to create yahoo Spam Filter.
- First of all, log into your Yahoo mail account and click on settings gear icon from the top.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Filters” followed by “Add”.
- Provide a name for your filter.
- Enter the filter criteria (Filter by the sender, subject, message etc.)
- Select “spam” as the folder where you want to deliver the affected emails.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Return to your inbox page by clicking the “Save” button once again.
How to Edit and Remove Filters on Yahoo! Mail:
Here is how you can edit yahoo spam filter with ease.
- Login to the Yahoo account and click on settings (gear icon)
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the name of the filter you want to edit.
- Click on “Edit”.
- Make the desired changes and click on “Save”.
- Finally, click on Save once again to return to your inbox.
How to Sorting Yahoo Spam Filter
If you have more than one yahoo filter then you can sort them by following the steps given below
- By default, filters are prioritized from the top down.
- In case one or more filter applies to the same email then the filter on top will be used.
- You can simply select the Yahoo spam filter and move it up or down by clicking the arrow buttons.
Deleting Yahoo Spam Filter
The steps to remove Yahoo spam Filter are as follows:
- Go to the Yahoo settings and select the desired filter from the list.
- Click on “Remove” button.
- Click on “Save” button to return to your email.
We hope the step mentioned in this post will help you manage Yahoo Spam Filter. However, if you still face problem then you should contact 24/7 Live yahoo.com Customer Service .