Microsoft Account Live Password Reset solution for Steps to reset Microsoft Account live Password, account.live.com.sign in and https //account.live.com/password/reset english, account.live.com/acsr Password Reset”
Nothing can be more frustrating than forgetting the password of your Microsoft account. The Microsoft account is also known as the single sign-on accounts because the same password is commonly used for signing in to Windows 10, Windows 8 computer, windows phone devices, Skype, Office 365 etc. In case you forget the password of your Microsoft account, you won’t be able to use any of these services. Thankfully, Microsoft live password reset is quite easy. All you need to do is prove your identity to Microsoft and you will be able to create a new password.
Once you are done with resetting the password then you will able to access all the above-mentioned services once again. In this post, we will take you through the various steps by which you can reset the Account Live password with ease.
Important things to know before resetting the MS Account Live Password
Here are some very essential things that you should note in order to reset the Microsoft password.
- Please note that you can have a Microsoft account with an email address of other than Outlook. In such cases, you need to reset the Account live password normally.
- You should keep your MS account password reset option such as phone number, email address handy with you while resetting the password.
- If you have two-step verification enabled then you should also have access to the authenticated app.
Steps to reset Microsoft Account live Password
Here are the steps by which you can retrieve Account live password.
- First of all, you need to visit the “Microsoft Account Password Reset page” through the following URL – https://account.live.com/password/reset.
- Then, you need to select the “I forgot my password” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your email account and captcha code that will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Then, you need to choose the method by which you want to receive the security code.
- Choose the appropriate method i.e. email address or phone number and click “Send Code”.
- Check the code that you will receive on your recovery email address/ phone number and enter it at the appropriate space.
- After that, you should tap the “next” button.
- Then, enter the new password for your Microsoft account live password
- You have to enter the password once again for confirmation and click on the “next” button.
- If everything goes well then you will receive the “Your account has been recovered” screen.
- Finally, you can check your new login credentials signing in to your Microsoft live account.
Tips for creating a good Account live password
Here are the some helpful instructions by which you can create a strong Account live password.
- The length of your Microsoft password should be at least eight characters long.
- The password should not contain your real name, username or company name.
- A good password should not have a complete word.
- The password should be completely different from the previous one especially if your previous password was hacked.
- An ideal password contains a good combination of uppercase letter, lowercase letter and symbols.
It is recommended that you should never share your password with anyone in order to keep it safe.
Steps to change Account Live password
- Visit account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email, phone number or Skype Id
- Click Next
- Enter your password
- Now open Profile Settings
- Click Password Change
- Proceed screen
- Enter current password
- Now, provide the new password
- Make sure it is strong enough to hoodwink the hackers
- Enter the same password again to verify
- Click Save or Submit to complete the process
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Account Live Password. If you experience any glitch during this process, it is recommended to contact Account Live support professionals.
Steps to Account Live password reset, account.live.com/acsr
If you find trouble signing in to Account Live, then go for Account Live password reset by following these instructions:
- Visit Account Live password recovery by visiting account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email ID
- On the next step, click Forget Account Live password
- You might be asked a few details for the verification
- Enter the same correctly
- Now, provide an alternate email ID to receive Account Live password recovery link
- Access that email, click Recover Account Live password link
- Enter a new password twice
- You are good to go!