Optimum email account has a lot of cool features and functions which makes it one of the most easy-to-use email services. Another benefit of having an Optimum email account is that it allows you to send larger files through its protected servers. Despite having many benefits we still can’t say that the Optimum email is an absolutely perfect email service. There are many inevitable technical and non-technical issues that can occur in Optimum email as well. In this article, you will find the reason behind many optimum email issues along with their easy solutions.
What are the common Optimum email issues?
Just like most of the email service, the users of Optimum email can have their unique issues. However, we are providing a list of Optimum email issues that are reported by a large number of users as given below.
- Optimum email not working
- Optimum email stopped working
- Unable to send Optimum email
- Can’t receive new emails on an Optimum email account
- Cannot send attachments in Optimum email
- Optimum email login issues
- Forgot Optimum email password
- Optimum email password not working
- Cannot load Optimum email
- Optimum email not working on iphone
- Optimum email not working on android
- Optonline email is not able to receive or send emails
- IMAP, SMTP issues with an Optimum email account
- Unable to reset Optimum email password
In addition to the list provided above, there are many more issues that an Optimum email user might have to face. However, the good thing is that most of the issues that we have mentioned regarding the Optimum email account can be fixed if you know the correct procedure. Let’s discuss the method to fix different common optimum email issues.
How to fix Optimum not working / not opening issues on Chrome/ Internet Explorer/ Mozilla Firefox?
Most of the users access their optimum email account on a Windows computer using popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. In case Optimum email is not opening in any of these browsers then you should follow the troubleshooting measures given below.
- First of all, check your internet connection and make sure it is fast and stable.
- Check the browser on which you are opening an Optimum email. The browser should be readily compatible.
- Try to open the Optimum email account again after clearing the browser data including cache, cookies, search history, etc.
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the compatible browser. In case your browser is obsolete then you should update the same immediately.
- The add-ons and plugins installed on your browser can also be the reason behind your problem. If the problem continues then you should try to open your Optimum email account again after disabling each of the add-ons and plugins.
- There might be a problem with your optimum email account as well. Please note that your account becomes inactive in case you don’t log in for 90 days.
- In case the issue continues then you should try to open your Optimum email account after switching to any other browser.
- You may also consider changing the device if the optimum email not opening even after trying all the measures mentioned above.
How to fix Optimum email account not sending email?
Those who are not able to send emails using their optimum email account should try the following solutions.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- The size and format of the file you are trying to send through Optimum email should be supported.
- Try to send the email after clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
- Ensure that you are not making any typing mistake while entering the email address of your receiver.
- Contact your receiver using any other method and make sure you are not blocked by the receiver mistakenly.
What are the steps to fix Optimum email not receiving problem?
Check out the following solutions in case you can’t receive Optimum emails.
- Check for the desired emails in other folders within your account like spam. Sometimes, new emails can land in these folders as well.
- Make sure that there is enough space left in your email account for new emails.
- Look for the filters within your account and ensure that the desired emails are not filtered out.
- Check your blocklist to confirm that you haven’t blocked the sender by mistake.
- Open your email account on any other device and see if you are able to receive emails or not.