Step By Step to Fix How to Delete Sign-In, Receiving and Mail Sent problem from AT&T Email Account : Today, when almost every service is available online, the importance of our email ID is more than ever before. That’s why even a small problem with our email account can result in a lot of hassle. In case you use AT&T as your primary email account then you are quite lucky because AT&T is one of the finest email services available. However, we still can’t say that the AT&T email is absolutely immune to all type of issues and problems.
There are a lot of issues associated with the AT&T email account that can cause many troubles for the users. This article is going to help you if you can’t sign in to your AT&T email account or you are unable to send or receive emails through your AT&T email account. Here, we will discuss steps to Delete Sign-In, Receiving and mail sent problem from AT&T email account.
How can I fix AT&T sign in problem?
Not being able to log in to your AT&T email can be an immensely frustrating situation. However, you don’t need to panic at all if you are unable to sign in to AT&T. Just follow the steps below and you can fix AT&T email problem with ease.
- First of all, make sure you are entering the correct login credentials in order to sign in to your AT&T email account.
- In case you forgot AT&T password, then you need to reset the password by following the steps below.
- First of all, you have to open the online AT&T password reset tool by visiting the following link – https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FPWD.
- Then, confirm that the radio button against the “Password” option is active.
- Enter your AT&T user ID and last name. Uncheck “Save User ID” option in case you are resetting AT&T password using someone else’s PC or device.
- Scroll down, enter the captcha code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, AT&T will ask how you want to recover your password i.e. either by receiving a temporary password or by answering the security question. For receiving a temporary password you can either choose AT&T password recovery phone number or alternate email ID.
- Then, provide the temporary password that you have received or answer the security question.
- You will get the option to create a new password after entering the temporary password or answering the security question.
- You may check the new password by signing into your AT&T email account.
- If you are sure that you are not entering the incorrect password then you should ensure that you are opening AT&T email on a compatible browser. For best user experience, you should run AT&T of any of the following browsers.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari for Mac (Safari 5 or earlier are not compatible)
- Switch to another browser or device and try to log in to AT&T email account again. In case you are able to sign in on other devices then it indicates that there isn’t any problem with your email account.
- If the issue persists in other devices as well then you should contact AT&T support for further instructions.
AT&T not sending email
Despite the introduction of the new features in email services, the primary function of an email account still remains the same that is sending and receiving emails. If you can’t send email using your AT&T email account then you should follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to check is your Internet connection. Make sure you are connected to a smooth internet connection that can transmit an email with ease.
- Confirm that your email account is not blocked by AT&T due to any violation of terms and services. Generally, AT&T blocks those users who send a large number of spam emails.
- Check the files that you are trying to send as an attachment with your AT&T email. The format and size of the attachment must be permissible.
- Make sure that your email doesn’t have any spam or virus.
- Check the IMAP/ POP settings if you are unable to send the AT&T email through any third party email client such as Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.
- In case the problem continues then you need to contact your receiver through any other medium of the communication and verify the following things.
- Make sure you are not blocked by your receiver. If yes, then you need to ask them to unblock you.
- Ask your recipients to check their filter settings and ensure that your emails are not landing in their spam folder.
- If you think the problem is at your end and none of the above steps is helping you then you should contact AT&T customer service.
Unable to receive AT&T email
As long as you are connected to the Internet connection, you should be able to receive email messages readily. Follow the steps below if you can’t receive AT&T emails.
- Every AT&T email account has a limited storage space. Make sure your AT&T email account is not out of storage space.
- Sometimes, even important emails can also land in the spam folder of your email account. Check the spam folder and make sure that the email you are looking for is not there.
- Check out the filters in your email account and confirm that the important emails are not being filtered out.
- Check your block list to ensure that you have not blocked the sender by mistake.
- In case you are using AT&T email account on a third party email client such as outlook then you should recheck the IMAP/ POP settings.
- In the issue is persisting then you should ask the senders to check their email account.
- Make sure that the sender is entering your full email address without any typing mistake.
- Confirm that the email is sent from their end. If not then ask them to contact their email service provider.
- If the problem is related to the file attached with the received email then you should check the following things.
- Ensure that you have the software required to read the attached file such as PDF reader etc.
- In case the file is big then make sure you have enough storage space.
If you are not able to receive emails even after trying all the above measure then it is better to contact AT&T email support for more instructions.