Gmail is widely used web based mailing service and users mostly use it for transferring their confidential data over the internet. Gmail is providing various features to users, but sometimes the users face some issues in accessing their Gmail account. One of the most commonly faced issue is ‘How to recover Deleted Emails in Gmail’. Sometimes it happens that the user does not want to delete the mail but still it deletes because the User accidentally hit delete button on that particular mail. In such condition the user need to recover the mail.
How to recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Gmail?
When you delete the mail in Gmail, the messages usually go to the Trash folder. Where you can easily recover them again. But if you delete the message from trash too, then what will happen? Because once the mail has been deleted from trash too then its removed forever and not easy to recover it again(in some cases the messages are not possible to recover).
But sometimes also happens that some of the mails disappear and you are unable to access them. In such condition its not easy to recover those mails but if you are facing such condition then you can take the help by Gmail Customer service helpline. You can follow the steps given below-
Steps to recover permanently deleted emails
- Login to your Gmail Account.
- Go to the Gmail Help page and click on the “Missing Email Support” page.
- Here you will be shown a form which will ask you to fill your contact info. Just fill the mail address where you will be contacted with.
- Now you will be asked to choose the mail address from which you want to recover emails. If you are willing to recover the mails from currently logged in mail id then you just need to click on “yes” otherwise you can choose “no” and after that you need to enter the mail address you want to recover the mails.
- Now you will be asked to describe the problem, here you will also be asked that ‘when did you notice for the first time that your messages were missing?’ you need to choose the date.
- In the last box you will have to describe your issue(You need to describe your issue with the right data).
- Now just click on “Submit”.
- After following the above steps and doing the procedure you will get a mail from email@example.com , it may take some time.
- The mail sent by above mail id will just make you confirm either they have received your request or not.
- If your recovery request will have been sent successfully then you will have the solution of your problem within some time and soon you will start to see your lost mails in your mailbox.
- But in case your recovery request was sent but the recovery of your mails was not possible then you will receive a mail with ‘Unable to recover’ message.
Gmail deleted messages can be recovered by following the above steps so If you are also facing the same issue with your Gmail messages then you just need to follow the steps given above But if you still have any doubt in your mind then you can contact Gmail Technical Support Helpline anytime.