How to Recover Deleted Emails in Yahoo! Mail?
Many a time we found ourselves entangled with unnecessary and worthless emails in our inbox. That’s why it is often recommended that we should keep deleting the unnecessary emails from our inbox to save our email storage space. But sometimes, in all the hassle of deleting the useless email, we might delete some important ones as well. Such situations can be utterly frustrating if you need that particular deleted or lost email immediately.
You are in luck if you are using Yahoo as your Email service provider because it allows you retrieve deleted messages for a few days. In case you have deleted an important mail or you just can’t find a vital email in Yahoo then this tutorial can help you a lot. Here, we will illustrate the method to use Yahoo search option in order to find lost message along with the steps to recover deleted email in Yahoo! mail.
Get Quick Help for How to Recover Deleted Emails in Yahoo! Mail?
- How do I recover permanently deleted emails from Yahoo?
- How do I recover permanently deleted emails?
- How do I get my old yahoo mail back?
- How long does it take to recover deleted emails from Yahoo?
- How to Recover Deleted Yahoo Mail Messages
- how do i recover my permanently deleted email in yahoo
- Restore Permanently Deleted Yahoo Emails from Saved Copy
- How to recover deleted emails from a Yahoo account
- How do I recover my Yahoo email?
- How do I get my old yahoo mail back?
- How do I retrieve lost emails?
- How can I recover my Yahoo account without phone number?
You need to act quickly
If you are sure that you have deleted the email then you need to act quickly because it is possible to recover deleted Email in Yahoo mail only for the few days after deleting them. Even though you can easily restore the messages from the trash folder but the main problem arises when the user empties the trash folder as well. Sometimes, the technical glitches in Yahoo can also cause trash folder to be empty. Whatever be the reason, if your important emails are deleted from Yahoo then you should hurry up because you have a limited time to recover them.
How recover lost Email in Yahoo Mail?
In case you receive a large number of emails on your Yahoo mail then you may find it difficult to locate the email you are looking for. If you are sure that you haven’t deleted the Email then you can use the search function in Yahoo to locate the desired email. There are two types of search options in Yahoo i.e. basic search option and advanced search option. Here is how you can use these search option.
1. Basic Search Option
Follow the steps given below to use the basic search option to find the lost message.
- Firstly, you need to sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Locate the “Search Bar” available at the top of your Yahoo Mail account page.
- Now, you should type the keyword related to email you are looking to find using the search bar. The keyword can be the subject line of the email, sender name or an important word from the email body etc.
- Click on the “Search Mail” button.
- Then, you will get a list of emails related to the keyword you just entered.
2. Advanced Search Option
If you can’t recover lost email in Yahoo mail using the basic search option then you can try the Yahoo Advanced search. Follow the steps given below to use the advanced search option.
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Locate and click on the downward pointing arrow available near the “Search Bar”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Advanced Search” option.
- Finally, you need to provide as many details as you can that relates to the desired email message and click on “Search Mail”.
Recovering Deleted Yahoo Mail
If you have deleted the emails in your Yahoo mail account then you can restore them by the following methods.
1. Check your Yahoo mail trash folder
Whenever you delete an email in Yahoo, it doesn’t get deleted directly. Actually, it just moved to the trash folder. From there it gets permanently deleted after a certain period of time. If your deleted email is still in the trash folder then you are very lucky because you can easily restore Yahoo emails from the trash folder. You just need to follow the steps given below:
- Log into your Yahoo mail account.
- Open the “Trash” folder from the left-hand side panel.
- Select the emails you want to restore.
- Click on the “More” button from the top and choose “Inbox” from the drop-down menu.
2. Submit Recover Email request
If you are unable to find the emails you are looking for in the Trash folder then you may submit recover email request to Yahoo. The steps to submit a recovery email request are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to visit the yahoo support website.
- Locate and open “Yahoo Mail Restore Help Form”.
- Click on the “Send a Restore Request” link from the bottom of the page.
- Now, you need to fill all the details in the form very carefully.
- 1-Description of your problem
- 2-When did you last see the missing messages?
- 3-Yahoo ID etc.
- Fill the captcha code and click on the “Create Request” button.
Some Important things related to Yahoo mail restore request
- The Yahoo restore requests cannot be cancelled.
- It is not possible to restore the Yahoo emails every time.
- You can recover deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail only if they are deleted within the past 7 days.
- After a successful recovery, the email get restored back to the same folder during the time period you choose to restore the emails