Reset Airmail Password without Phone Number: Users of Airmail are often seen to face issue with this email service. However, one common issue is the lost password of Airmail account. When this happens, you get locked out of your account and are not able to enjoy any of its features. The only way to fix this issue is to set a new password for your Airmail account. By knowing the right steps one can very easily create a new password for their Airmail account. To help the users with this, this article provides the steps to reset Airmail password. Some tips on how to create a strong password is also provided.
Need for Airmail password recovery without phone Number
Different possible situations can occur forcing the users to reset their Airmail password. Some of the main reasons why one might need to recover Airmail password are given below.
- You have not logged in to your Airmail account for a long time and therefore cannot recall the password.
- The password you are entering is correct but still you are not able to login into your Airmail account.
- Your AirMail account was being hacked and therefore you want to reset the password for security purpose.
Steps to Reset Airmail Password with Update and Change Airmail Account Password
There are certain easy steps following which the users can recover their AirMail password. The password can be reset by using the email address you used while signing up for the AirMail. Follow the steps given below to reset the password for your AirMail account.
- Go to the official password reset page of AirMail.
- Click on the ‘forgot password’ link available on this page.
- You will be asked to provide the registered email address related to AirMail.
- A link containing the steps to reset AirMail password will be sent to you on your registered email address.
- Open your email and then click on the link.
- A password reset page will appear on the screen.
- Enter a new password of your choice and then confirm the same.
Tips for creating a strong Airmail password
One thing that the users must keep in their mind while setting a new password for AirMail account is to create a strong password. A strong password plays a main role in maintaining the security of your AirMail account. Certain tips that can help you create a strong password are provided below.
- The AirMail password you are creating must be 8 to 24 characters long.
- Your password must contain at least one letter, one number and at least one special character.
- Use of both capital and small letters in your password is recommended.
- Personal information such as name, date of birth, etc must never be used as a password.
- Use of common words such as ‘password’, ‘qwerty’ etc as your password should be avoided.
- Never repeat a password for your AirMail account that you used previously in the past.
- Do not use a password that you are already using for any other email service or another account.
Tips to enhance Airmail account security
Few tips (other than using a strong account password) that can help the users in keeping their AirMail account more safe and secure are given below.
- Never share your password with anyone, not even with the AirMail executives.
- Changing AirMail password from time to time even if it is known to you is recommended.
- Make sure that you only use trusted device for signing into your AirMail account.
- Don’t ever forget to sign out of your account if you are using a public network.
- Update your security information time to time to keep your account more secure.
- Make sure that a good antivirus program is installed in your device.
- Do not open any email from a source that does not seem genuine.
- Try not to open your AirMail account when on any free Wi-Fi network.
In case you feel like facing any kind of problem during AirMail password recovery, you can get in touch with the AirMail customer service. The experts at the customer service end can help you to easily reset your AirMail password.