In addition to a good internet service, Juno also provides a very email service as well. Like most of the email services, Juno also uses a username-password combination to safeguard the account of its users. It is quite common for a normal user to forget the password every now and then. Fortunately, it is very easy to recover the Juno email password if you know the right process to do so. This article is for those users who tend to forget Juno Email Password. In this post, we are providing all the necessary details regarding the process of resetting the Juno email password.
What is the process to Reset Juno email password?
Forgetting the password can be really annoying especially if you don’t know how to reset it. Given below are the steps that you need to follow in case you are looking to reset Juno password.
- First of all, you need to visit the official sign-in page of Juno’s email.
- Next, you have to click on the “Forget password” link.
- Alternatively, you may also send an email from your Juno account to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- After receiving the password reset request, Juno email will verify your identity.
- To verify the identity, Juno will verify your alternate email address and send you an email with your password.
- Then, you have to log in with the password that you have received.
- That’s it, you have successfully completed the process to update Juno email password. However, it is better to change Juno email password now for your own security.
As you can see in the above method, we have used an alternate email ID to verify your account. This is the method to reset Juno email password without a phone number. Apart from this, you can also reset Juno email account password using your phone. In this method, Juno will send you a temporary password on your phone number which you should verify your account.
How can I Change Juno email password?
Resetting the password can be a bit tricky if you don’t know the current password of your Juno email account. However, if you know what your current Juno email password is then it is quite easy to change. Go through the steps given below in order to change Juno email account.
- In order to change the Juno email account password, first, you have to log into your account using your current Juno email account.
- After that, you need to click on the “options” menu within your Juno software.
- Then, you are required to find and click on the “Password and security” option.
- This will open the “Password and security” window that will provide you with the ability to change your current password.
- While changing the password of your Juno account, you need to be very careful.
- You should provide the password in such a way that you can remember it very easily but at the same time, it should tough for others to guess it.
What is the process to change Juno email password through the Juno application?
In case you have installed Juno email application on your PC and looking to change password of the same then you need to follow the steps given below.
- To begin Juno email password change, you have to double-click the Juno icon on your desktop, and select Email to connect.
- Next, you have to click on the “Options” button and then choose the “Password and Security” option.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your current email password.
- After that, you need to enter your new Juno email password.
- Next, confirm the new password by entering it for one more time.
- Once you are done with changing the password, you should click on the “Ok” button.