Problems while signing in to your Rogers email account is mostly due to some issue with your password. Maybe you forgot your password or you are unable to login to your account even with your correct password. Well whatever the reason may be, it is important to reset Rogers email password if you ever wish to get into your account. This can be done easily by visiting the official Rogers Member Centre page. If you are also unable to get access of your Rogers email account and want to reset its password, follow this article from beginning to the end.
Steps for Rogers Email Password Recovery
There can be different reasons why a user wants to reset his/ her Rogers email password. In case you have forgotten your password or your account is hacked, you need to recover the password to get back into your account. The simple steps through which the users can reset Rogers email password even if they do not know their registered email id or mobile number are given below.
- Visit the official Rogers email password reset page at rogersmembercentre.com.
- On this page, click on the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your Rogers Yahoo! email address into the prescribed field and click on the Next button.
- Now, provide the answer to your security question and enter your date of birth.
- After providing these details correctly, select Next.
- Enter a new password of your choice and confirm the same by typing it again in the concerned boxes.
- Click on the Next button to complete the Rogers email password reset process.
How to Change Rogers Email Password?
From security point of view, it is advised that the users change their Rogers email password time and again. You can easily update Rogers email password by logging into your Rogers Member Centre account. Here are the steps following which you can change Rogers email password without phone number. Make sure to follow these steps as exactly as explained to avoid any issues.
- Go to official Rogers email password update page rogersmembercentre.com/change/.
- If you are logged in to the Rogers Member Centre already, select Account Information (you can tap the Hamburger Menu on your mobile device to check this).
- If not, you need to login to the Rogers Member Centre using your id and the password.
- Now, click on the Change Password button on the password update page.
- You will be asked to enter your @rogers.com or @nl.rogers.com email address and password. Provide these details and then tap on the Next button.
- Provide your existing password in the specified field.
- Enter your new password and then confirm it by typing it again in the given columns.
- Click on the Save button to set the new password for your Rogers email account.
Conditions Necessary for Your Rogers Email Password
When you are setting a new password for your Rogers email account, the following conditions must be met by your password.
- Passwords are case sensitive so take care to use the caps lock correctly.
- The Rogers email password cannot be the same as the username
- Password of Rogers email must be between 7 and 32 characters.
- The password of Rogers email cannot contain spaces.
- At least two of the following types of characters should be included in Rogers email password:
- Upper case letters (A to Z)
- Lowercase letters (a to z)
- Numbers (0 to 9)
- Any of the following special characters – ! @ # $ % ^ *
Tips to Enhance Rogers email Account Security
Updating or resetting a password is often associated with the security of your account. Some more tips that can help you in keeping your Rogers email account even more safe are provided below.
- When on a public network make sure that you always log out of your account.
- Don’t save your Rogers email password on a device that does not belong to you.
- Never share your Rogers email account password with anyone.
- Install a good antivirus program in your device.
- Keep changing your password from time to time even if you remember it vaguely.
- Never open an email with a phishy attachment.
- Try not to open your email on any free Wi-Fi network as there is a great chance that it is designed by hackers to steal your info.
- Do not install any unknown software in your device.