“Reset Roku Password, Roku Email Account Password, Roku Password recovery without Phone Number, How to Roku Password Update, Change Roku Password on Iphone, Tips to Update Roku Email account Password, Method to recovery your Forgot Roku Password, Roku Email Account Password Update.”
How to Reset Roku Password?: Our Roku account stores a large number of vital information including the Roku streaming device that we have, our favorite channels, preferences, settings, etc. To manage all these information we need to know the email address associated with our Roku account along with the password. It is quite common for the normal user to forget Roku password. But, the good thing is we can reset Roku password with ease if you know the right process to do so.
If you are unable to sign-in to Roku then this post is just for you. Here, we will discuss complete information related to the Roku password recovery. Plus, we will also provide you with the steps to change a Roku password.
How can I recover a forgotten Roku Password?
The process to reset Roku password is very straight forward if you know the email address of your Roku account. Let’s have a look at the steps that you should follow.
- Visit the official password reset link i.e. roku.com/password/reset using your PC or a smartphone.
- Now, the “Forget password” page should appear on your screen. Here, you need to enter your Roku email address.
Note: If you see the “Welcome” page instead of “Forget password” then it suggests that you are already logged in. In this case, you must sign-out and visit roku.com/password/reset again.
- Click on the “Submit” button. Then, Roku will send a password recovery email to the email address you have entered in the last step.
- Open the email from Roku and click on the link that it will contain. If you are not receiving the Roku password recovery email then you should look in the spam folder.
- Please act quickly because the link remains valid for 1 hour only.
- After clicking the link, a “Create password” page will open in the new tab/ window.
- Enter the new password that you will like to keep for your Roku account.
- Provide the new password one more time to confirm it.
- That’s it; you may now sign-in to Roku using your new password.
What are the steps to update Roku Password?
Please note that if you can sign-in to Roku then you may change its password quite easily. The steps to update Roku account password are listed below.
- At first, you should visit my.roku.com on a computer or a smartphone.
- Sign in to your Roku account if you haven’t done it already.
- Next, you should choose the “Update” button under the “Account Information” section.
- Then, make all the necessary changes to your password.
- Finally, click “Save Changes” to finish up the process.
What if I forgot Roku Email Address?
Many users may find it difficult to remember the email address linked with their Roku account. Fortunately, there is nothing to worry about because you may double-check the same by going through the following steps.
- Just press the “Home” button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll down and choose the “Settings” option.
- Then, choose “System”.
- Finally, select “About” and email address linked with your Roku will display on your screen.
How to create a strong password for my Roku account?
No matter you change or reset the Roku password, you have to provide a new term as your password. We recommend you to check out the following guidelines to make your Roku account password far stronger and secure.
- The password your Roku account must include at least 8 characters.
- Include a smart mix of numbers, symbols, lowercase and uppercase letters within your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple services. The main demerit of doing this is if your Roku account is hacked then your other services accounts may also get compromised.
- Remember, you must try to make your password easy to remember but difficult to guess. That’s why it is not a smart idea to use information like your nickname, date of birth in a password.
- Do not use common keyword patterns like “abcdef”, “qwerty”, “abcd1234”, etc.
We have provided complete details regarding the process to recover Roku password in this post. However, if you still have any kind of confusion then you may take the help of Roku support.