How to Reset Yandex Mail Password? Yandex is a search engine that is primarily used in Russia. However, there are many users you are using Yandex email address as well. The ratings and overall performance of Yandex mail are quite good. However, like any other email service, there are some hiccups are also present in Yandex mail as well. One of the common problems that Yandex mail users face is not being able to sign in to their email accounts. The main reason behind the Yandex login issue is forgetting the password. Keep reading this post in case you also tend to forget Yandex mail password. Here, in this article, you will find the steps to reset Yandex email password along with all the necessary information that you need to know regarding Yandex password recovery.
What are the steps to reset Yandex password?
The problems like unable to sign in to Yandex mail can be utterly annoying. But, at the same time, it is quite easy to reset a Yandex email account password in case we know the right process to do so. Go through the steps given below in case you also looking to reset Yandex mail password.
- To start the password recovery, you need to visit the official website of Yandex mail.
- Then, in the login window, you need to find and click on the forget password or similar link.
- Then, in the next window, you will be asked to provide your complete Yandex email address.
- Here you need to enter your Yandex email address or user ID accurately.
- After that, you have to choose the method of how you want to recover your email password.
- At this point of time, you may choose the option to receive a temporary password on your phone number or receive a password recovery link on your email address.
- Please note that in order to receive a temporary password on your phone or recovery link on your email, you should have your phone/ email address linked with your yandex email address.
- Enter the temporary password that you will receive or click on the password recovery link on your alternative email ID in case you are looking to reset Yandex Mail password without a phone.
- If you enter the temporary password or click on the appropriate link then you will get an option to create a new password for your Yandex.
- Next, you need to enter a new password for your Yandex email account.
- The new password that you will enter should be strong enough to keep hackers at bay.
You don’t have to do anything else in order to recover Yandex email password. To check the new login credentials, you may now logout and sign-in to your Yander email account. Apart from the phone number and alternate email address, you may also answer security questions in order to reset Yandex mail password. However, in order to answer security questions, you have to make sure that security questions are added to your Yandex email account.
How to change Yandex email password?
For the security of your account, it is often recommended that you should change your Yandex email password every six months. To update Yandex email password you don’t have to indulge in the hassle of proving your identity through a temporary password or alternate email ID. Check out the steps given below in order to change Yandex email password.
- To start changing the password, you should first login to your Yandex mail account using your current email ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you should open your account menu from the top-right corner of your screen. Next, you are required to click on the “Change password” button.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your current password for the safety of your account. Enter your current password in the appropriate space.
- Next, you should enter a new password for your Yandex mail account.
- To confirm the new password provided, you have to enter it for one more time.
- Then, enter the captcha code exactly as it will appear at the bottom of the window.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to save the changes made to your Yandex email password.