Sbcglobal Email Sending and Receiving Error
Sbcglobal email is the webmail service offered by the Southern Bell Company (SBC). With the merger of SBC with AT&T and Yahoo the Sbcglobal email users can enjoy all the perks and features of Yahoo. This transition of Sbcglobal email interface to the Yahoo mail interface enables Sbcglobal mail customer to use awesome functionalities of Yahoo. Additionally, they don’t need to change their old Sbcglobal email IDs as well.
As every coin have two faces, the increase in the number of features and functions also resulting in the increase of the errors and issues well. Since merging with Yahoo, we can see different Sbcglobal users complaining about the Yahoo email sending and receiving error. In this article, we will go through the steps by which you can fix Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error with ease.
Reasons and causes of Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error
To understand the solutions to fix errors in sending and receiving the Sbcglobal email in a better way, you should know why these errors actually occur. Here are some of the various possible reasons why users have to deal with error in sending and receiving email on Sbcglobal from time to time.
- The browser you are using might be incompatible with Sbcglobal.
- Sbcglobal account blocked.
- Filters in the Sbcglobal account filtering new incoming message that’s why you are unable to receive emails on Sbcglobal.
- You might have blocked the sender on Sbcglobal email unknowingly.
- Outdated Adobe flash player in the browser blocking file attachment to open.
- Trying to send more emails than the permissible limit.
- Add-ons and extensions installed in the browser making it difficult to send and receive emails in Sbcglobal.
- Software conflict due to the antivirus and windows firewall settings interfering with the proper workflow of Sbcglobal email.
- If you facing the problem in receiving email on Sbcglobal email ID then it might be possible that your sender might be sending emails to the incorrect ID.
- Slow or weak internet connectivity.
Apart from these reasons, there are many more possible issues that can restrict the users to send or receive emails on Sbcglobal. Actually, when you face an error message you focus on getting rid of that error rather than the factor causing the problem. Let’s move on to the steps that you may follow in order to resolve Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error.
How to fix Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error?
You may follow the steps given below in order to resolve the errors in sending and receiving emails. Please note that these steps are progressive in nature which means you should move on step 2 only if the problem continues after step 1.
- First of all, check your internet connectivity and make sure you are connected to a smooth internet connection.
- Sign out of Sbcglobal email id and sign back in to check if this resolves the problem.
- Ensure that you are using Sbcglobal email on a compatible browser.
- Clear the browser data such as cookies and caches.
- Try to log in to Sbcglobal on a different browser.
- Check your spam folder as the incoming emails may land there at times.
- Review your Sbcglobal email account setting by following the steps given below:
- a. Log in to your account and click on the “Settings” gear icon from the top right corner.
- b. Go to the Blocked address tab. The address of your sender should not be in the blocked user list.
- c. Check the filter section in your account and make sure that the new incoming emails are landing in the right folder.
- Disable add-ons and extensions installed in your browser to check if this solves the problem or not.
- Make sure you are not trying to send more messages than the permissible limit.
- You should also have an updated Adobe flash player enabled in your web browser.
- a. Make sure your sender is typing your correct email address in the “to” field.
- b. Check they are using the correct browser and account settings.
- c. Instruct your email senders to contact customer service of their email service provider.
- In case the problem in sending email through the Sbcglobal email account continues then you should contact Sbcglobal support
Using Sbcglobal email on other Email clients such as MS Outlook, Windows live or Apple Mail
The Sbcglobal email account is compatible with other email clients as well such as Outlook, window live and apple mail. If you are facing Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error in these email clients then you should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you should check the messages in the outbox folder as it is possible that your sent email may be stuck in the outbox folder.
- Visit the official website of your particular email client and review the common email error codes & techniques to fix them.
- Make sure that your email client is configured properly according to your Sbcglobal account. You must check that the IMAP/ POP account settings are configured properly in your email client.
We hope that the above mentioned steps help you get rid of Sbcglobal email sending and receiving error. In case the error persists then you should Contact Sbcglobal email support for further instructions.