www.SBCGlobal.net Email Password Recovery Number
SBCGlobal provides excellent email service and is widely appreciated by the users for its characteristic attributes. In addition to this, it also provides optimum account security and easy ways to recover your account and its password. So, in case you are not able to use the email services of SBCGlobal due to issues such as forgot SBCGlobal password, you can simply reset it. In this article, we have discussed the various ways for SBCGlobal password recovery. If you are also locked out of your account due to forgot SBCGlobal password issue then kindly go through the article.
Reasons why you need SBCGlobal Password Recovery
There might be different cases under which you want to reset or recover your SBCGlobal password. Some of the prominent ones are listed below:
- You have recently changed your password and are not able to recall it.
- You have not used www.SBCGlobal.net for a long time and now you cannot remember its password.
- The account has been compromised and you are not able to login using your current password.
- The account is blocked and you need to recover your account and generate a new password for it.
- You already know your password and want to change it for security purpose.
SBCGlobal Password Recovery in easy steps
If you are not able to login to your account due to any of the given or otherwise reason, you can simply reset it. There are two ways to recover SBCGlobal password. One is by answering your security question and the other is by using a temporary password.
Reset SBCGlobal password using security answer
Steps to reset the password of SBCGlobal through security answer:
- Go to the AT&T login page and click on the ‘forgot password?’ link.
- You will be asked to provide your user id and last name.
- Submit these details and captcha and then tap on ‘continue’.
- Next, in the select reset method page, select ‘I’ll answer my security questions’.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- Now, answer the security questions one by one and follow the further instructions to reset your password.
Recover SBCGlobal password using temporary password
Steps for SBCGlobal Password Recovery through temporary password:
- On the login page of AT&T, select the ‘forgot password?’ link.
- Provide your user id, last name and captcha code.
- Click on ‘continue’ after that.
- Now, on the reset method page select ‘send me a temporary password’.
- After this, select the method through wish you wish to receive the temporary password- either through text message on the recovery mobile number or via email on the recovery mail id.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- Next, enter the temporary password send through SMS/ email and create a new password.
- Again click on continue to set the new password.
Resetting password when you still remember it
In case you already know your password and for security reasons you want to change it, you can do that too. In fact, it is recommended that you change your password from time to time to maintain the security of your account. Follow the steps as mentioned below to change your SBCGlobal password:
- Go to the official login page of AT&T.
- Submit your user id and current password to login to your account.
- Click on the gear shaped icon present on the right-hand corner of the page.
- Under the gear drop down arrow, select ‘settings’.
- Now, click on ‘accounts’ and select ‘change password’.
- Enter your new password and click on ‘save’.
Note: In case you do not even remember your user id and want to recover SBCGlobal user id, click on the ‘forgot user id?’ link on the AT&T login page.
Strong>Tips to create a strong password
Some tips that you can follow to while creating password are given below. You can follow them to make your password strong and thus your account more secure.
- The password must be 8 characters minimum. The first rule to make a strong password is to make a long password.
- While creating a password try to include at least one capital letter, one small letter, one number and one special character.
- Do not use your name, date of birth or any such personal information as your password.
- You new password should not be similar to any one of your old password.
- Never use the same password for your different accounts as if one account is hacked there are chances of getting others compromised as well.
Other ways to reset the password of your SBCGlobal account?
1. Use non-AT&T number
You can add a wireless non-AT&T number for your SBCGlobal Password Recovery. Follow the steps given below to update and use non-AT&T wireless number:
Update your non-AT&T wireless number:
- Go to ‘profile’ and click on ‘contact info’.
- Select the Phone tab and then select Edit in the Billing phone numbers section.
- Enter your wireless number under the Primary number field.
- Mark the check box next to ‘use this number to recover your AT&T Access ID or reset your password’.
- Click on ‘save’.
- Complete any confirmation sent to your wireless number within 24 hours.
Use your nonAT&T wireless number to reset password:
- Go to ‘profile’ and click on ‘sign-in info’.
- Go to ‘my linked accounts’ and then select ‘manage email account’.
- Next, click on ‘edit user information’.
- Submit your wireless number and mark check on ‘use this number to reset your password’.
- Click on ‘save changes’ and complete any confirmation sent to your wireless number within 24 hours.
2. Update security questions and answers
It is advised to update your security questions and answers so that you can easily reset you password by answering these questions. Steps for the same are given below:
- Go to Profile and select Sign-in info.
- Select ‘online security questions’ and then click on ‘change security questions’.
- Update your answers, whichever is required, and save the changes.
3. Update your email address
The alternate email address must always be updated so that you can easily use this id for SBCGlobal Password Recovery:
- Go to ‘profile’ and select ‘contact info’.
- Select the ‘email’ tab.
- Select ‘edit’ under the User ID email section.
- Enter the new alternate email and click on ‘save’.
Visit to know know more SBCglobal Customer Service for Password Recovery