Sometimes, due to technical and non-technical glitches, issues related to Shaw email arise from time to time. The most common being the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue. There are different forms of Shaw email not working issue like Shaw email login not working, Shaw email not working on Chrome, Shaw email stopped working, etc. But the main question arises is how to fix this problem whenever encountered. In this article, the solutions to fix the ‘Shaw email not working’ problem have been provided.
Different reasons for Shaw email not working
There can be a lot of reasons as to why Shaw email is not working properly. Some of the most common factors causing this issue are given below.
- Poor internet connectivity can be a reason for Shaw email not working.
- A problematic browser can also create issues while working with Shaw email.
- Issues with your device like outdated OS, presence of virus, etc is also a factor causing Shaw email not working issue.
- In case there is some problem with your email account like outdated app, less storage, etc, problem can arise while working with it.
- Other problems like conflict with third-party program can also create problems with Shaw email.
Ways to solve Shaw email not working issue
Users with even very little technical expertise can fix the Shaw email not working issue on their own if they know the right troubleshooting methods. Below here are discussed some of the ways to help users fix this problem whenever encountered.
Shaw email not working on Windows 10
If you are not able to work on your Shaw email on your Windows 10 device, these are the certain troubleshooting measures that you can follow to resolve the problems.
- Check that there is no problem with your internet connectivity. If found, fix it immediately
- Make sure that the browser you are using is compatible with Shaw email and is updated to its latest version.
- In case any antivirus program installed in your system is interfering with Shaw email, try disabling it temporarily to see if this solves the problem.
- Make sure that all the important operating system updates are installed in your device.
Shaw email not working on Android
In case of any trouble while working with Shaw email on your Android device, few things that you can try are as follows:
- If using a mobile application, make sure that your application is up-to-date.
- Make sure that the issue is not due to improper configuration or else you will have to reconfigure Shaw email.
- Install all the important OS updates in your Android device.
- Try restarting your device to see if this fixes the Shaw email not working problem
Shaw email not working on iPhone
Certain things that you can try to fix the not working issue of Shaw email on an iPhone device are discussed below:
- Presence of virus in your device can be a reason for Shaw email not working problem. If this is the case, fix it by running an antivirus scan.
- Check if your device is not running low on storage. If yes, delete some files to fix this problem.
- Reinstall the mail app from your iPhone to see if this fixes the not working issue.
- Make sure that the problem is not your internet connectivity.
Shaw email not working on Chrome
Some measures to resolve the Shaw email not working on Chrome are mentioned here:
- Update the Chrome browser to its latest version if not already.
- Clear cookies and caches from your browser.
- Disable temporarily browser tools or add-ons.
- Change the browser if nothing else works.
Shaw email login not working
To fix the Shaw email login issue, a few troubleshooting steps are given here:
- Make sure that you are entering correct user id and password.
- Shaw email password is case-sensitive, so check the caps lock button accordingly.
- In case of lost/ forgotten password, you can reset Shaw email password.
- For a suspended or temporarily blocked account, you need to wait till it is unblocked by Shaw email.
Shaw email sending/ receiving not working
There are certain ways for solving the Shaw email sending/ receiving not working problem which are discussed below.
- Make sure that you have not crossed the sending or receiving limit.
- Check that the received messages are not landing into spam or trash due to some settings.
- For receiving problem with a particular sender, make sure you haven’t accidently blocked the sender.
- Ask the sender to check if he/she is entering your email address correctly.
- In case email storage is full, make space by deleting unwanted emails to receive new emails.