Things to do when your Yahoo email account suddenly stopped working on Android/iOS
Yahoo mail is undoubtedly one of the best email services on the Globe. It makes sending, managing and receiving email messages quite simple and very efficient. However, like any other webmail servicess it is also prone to some issues. Occasionally, many Yahoo users have to encounter sudden crush or error messages in Yahoo mail. The issues and errors in Yahoo can be different in nature but the nuisance that these issues create is always high. If you use Yahoo as your primary email service provider than stopping of yahoo mail can lead you to lose several important Email.
If we talk about the devices, there is no such device that is completely immune to Yahoo errors and issues. Every now and then you can see people complaining that there Yahoo Email Stopped working on Android, Yahoo Email stopped working on Mac etc. No matter what device you are using you can find the most appropriate solution to fix the Yahoo mail problems from this article.
Problems in Yahoo Email
There are many problems in Yahoo Email that can cause it to stop working properly. Some of them are as follows:
- Yahoo Mail not opening
- Yahoo mail not responding
- Unable to sign-in to Yahoo
- Unable to send Emails in Yahoo
- Yahoo mail not receiving Emails.
- Receiving too many spam emails in Yahoo
- Emails and contact missing in Yahoo
- Yahoo loading slowly.
- Yahoo Menu and button not working.
Please note that the problems mentioned above are just the example of many other problems that can occur in the yahoo Email on a frequent basis.
Why Yahoo Email Stopped Working Suddenly?
We have discussed various possible errors/ problems why yahoo Email stopped working. Now, let’s move on to the various reasons why users have to deal with such Yahoo errors and issues.
- Using an unsupported and outdated browser.
- Way too many cache in the browser blocking proper working of Yahoo Email
- Incorrect computer settings interfering with the Yahoo Mail.
- Forget Yahoo mail password.
- Trying to log into Yahoo from an unrecognized device.
- Yahoo account might be blocked.
- Antivirus and Window firewall interfering with Yahoo.
- Third party extensions and add-ons in Yahoo causing the problems in Yahoo mail’s workflow
No matter what the reason is if you are not able to use your email account then you can face many inconveniences. That’s why you should fix these issues as early as possible.
How to fix Yahoo Email Stopped working issue?
Different errors can cause Yahoo Email to stop working. The steps to fix different problems are also different as given below:
Yahoo mail website stopped working/ Yahoo mail button and menu not working
If you have problems with Yahoo website or its menu and button then you should follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you should make sure that you are using a compatible browser to run Yahoo.
- Update your browser if you are using an outdated browser.
- Clear the cache memory of the browser.
- Disable the add-on and extensions in your browser.
- Reload Yahoo after disabling antivirus, antispyware and firewall in your PC.
- Reset your browser to default.
Unable to sign in to Yahoo
Follow the steps given below if your Yahoo account stopped working due to a sign-in issue
- Make sure that you are entering the correct login credentials. If you don’t remember Yahoo ID or password then you should run Yahoo Password recovery.
- Turn off Caps lock and Number lock on Keyboard and then enter the password.
- Make sure that your account is not locked by Yahoo.
- Try to log in from a recognized device and location.
If you can’t log in even after following all the above mentioned steps then you should contact Yahoo Support.
Can’t Send/ receive email on Yahoo
This type of problems can be fixed by following the steps given below:
- First of all, try to send yourself an email. If you receive an error message then there is a problem with your account which needs to be fixed.
- Check your trash or spam filter because sometimes the incoming email can land into these folders as well instead of inbox.
- Check your Email filters and make sure they are not blocking incoming emails.
- Check POP/ IMAP configuration setting if you use Yahoo on a third party client like MS Outlook.
Yahoo Email Stopped Working on Android
At times, you may find it difficult to use Yahoo on Android devices. In such cases, you should give the following steps a try.
- Firstly, you should try to open Yahoo on Android with Yahoo Mail app rather than a mobile browser.
- Make sure that you have proper internet connectivity in your Android device.
- Update Yahoo Mail app if an update is available.
- Clear app data and reload Yahoo Mail again.
In case the problem continues then we recommend you to contact 24/7 www.Yahoo.com Email Phone Number .