Quick method to fix Yahoo Mail attachment issue
Since the day of its introduction, yahoo mail service remains one of the most preferred email services. The main reasons behind its immense popularity are exemplary features and stupendous compatibility. If we talk about the features, Yahoo allows its users to send an attachment of up to 25 MB size along with the email message. Attaching a file to the yahoo mail is just a few clicks away. However, every now and then, we can see different Yahoo users complaining about the Yahoo mail attachment issue on the internet.
Most of the times, the Yahoo Mail attachment issues caused due to the unsupported format of the attached files. However, there are some other causes as well that can lead to a Yahoo Mail Attachment Issue. If you are also dealing with Yahoo Mail Attachment problems then this article is just for you. Here, we will provide you with step by step procedure to fix Yahoo Mail attachment issue.
What are the Yahoo Mail attachment Issues?
The issues with a Yahoo Mail attachment issues are quite diverse. However, some of the most generic issues are as follows:
- Unable to attach files in Yahoo EMail.
- Yahoo Mail attachment not opening
- Unable to download attached file in Yahoo EMail.
- Yahoo Mail attachment missing in the Email.
- Yahoo Mail attachment not loading.
- yahoo mail attachments not working
- unable to download attachments from yahoo Email in google chrome
- can't see attachments in yahoo mail
- yahoo mail won't download attachments chrome
- yahoo mail pdf attachment problem
- yahoo Email attachments disappear
- can't download zip file from yahoo mail
- yahoo mail attachments not showing
Apart from these issues, there are many more problems that can occur while working with the Yahoo Mail attachments.
Reasons behind the Yahoo Mail attachment errors and issues
There are different possible reasons behind different Yahoo Mail attachment issues as given below:
- The format of the attached file is not supported.
- Size of the attachment is exceeding the permissible limit
- The user might be using an outdated browser
- Slow and interrupted internet connection.
- Malicious Add-ons and extensions in browser blocking the attachment.
- Firewall and Antivirus not allowing attachment to load due to security precautions.
How to fix Yahoo Mail attachment issue?
There is no rocket science behind resolving the Yahoo Mail attachment problems. You just need to fix the factors causing the problems. Here is how you can do it.
- First of all, check your internet connection. It should be smooth and uninterrupted.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of a compatible browser with Yahoo.
- If you are not able to open the attachment then you should make sure that you have the appropriate software to read the attached files such as Adobe reader, flash player etc.
- Disable the add-ons and extensions of your browser for a while as they can also block the Yahoo Mail attachment.
- Switch the browser if the Yahoo Mail attachment issue continues.
- Finally, if the issue persists, then you should temporarily disable your antivirus and reload the attachment again.
The above-mentioned steps should fix your yahoo mail attachment issue effectively. However, in case you are still encountering any problem related to Yahoo Email attachments then you should Helpline of Contact Live Yahoo Mail Customer Service Assistant Number.