Working with Yandex Mail is pretty easy until you do not start facing issues with it. Among the various issues that can possibly arise with Yandex Mail, the not working is one of the most common problems. When your Yandex mail stops working, creating many further problems for you, there are a few things that you can try to fix this problem. In this article, various methods of fixing Yandex Mail not working problem are provided. Try them one by one to see if this fixes your problem.
Reasons behind Yandex EMail not Working
There can be different reasons that might cause issues with Yandex mail thus creating troubles for the users working on it. Below listed are some of the common reasons for Yandex mail not working. After knowing the reason, the users can perform troubleshooting in a better manner.
- If there is some problem with your internet connection, your Yandex mail will not work properly.
- Use of a faulty browser to open Yandex Mail can cause the not working problem.
- Sometimes, certain problems with your device like outdated OS, low disk space, etc can also create Yandex Mail not working problem.
- Interference with any third party software may also create this not working problem.
- Issues with your Yandex mail account such as settings error, incorrect configuration, etc is also a reason behind its not working.
Ways to fix the Yandex EMail not working issue
The Yandex mail not working issue need to be fixed immediately before it can cause any further issue. Below discussed are some basic things that the users can try to fix this not working of Yandex mail on their own.
Fix the issues with your internet connection
First of all, it is important to be sure that the Yandex mail not working is not due to poor internet connectivity. To check this, try loading web pages from different devices on the same internet connection. If problem occurs, it means the issue with your internet connection. To fix this, you can establish a fresh connection between your router and device. Apart from this, also make sure that airplane is not turned on and that you have an active internet pack. If nothing works, contact your service providers to see if the problem is at their end.
Solve the issues with your web browser
Try the following to fix the issues with your web browser:
- Make sure that the browser you are using is supported by Yandex mail.
- The browser should be updated to its latest version. If not already, download and install the same.
- Clear cookies, caches and browsing history from your browser.
- Disable any plug-ins and extensions added to your browser temporarily.
- Restart your browser and then try opening your Yandex mail account.
- Try reinstalling your browser to see if this fixes the Yandex mail not working issue.
- If nothing else works, you can switch the browser.
Resolve the issues with your device
In case there is any issue with your device preventing you from working on Yandex mail, here’s how you can fix them:
- If important operating system updates are missing from your device, download them immediately.
- Make sure that there is enough space in your device for Yandex mail to work properly
- Scan your system for viruses as they can affect the working of Yandex mail. If found, remove those threats.
- If multiple programs running in your system, pause them while you are working with Yandex mail.
- In case there is any conflict with some third-party software, temporarily disable such software while working with Yandex mail.
Fix the issues with your Yandex mail account
If the problem lies with your Yandex mail account, follow the troubleshooting measures to fix those problems:
- If Yandex mail login is not working, make sure that you are using the current password.
- In case you are using mobile application, make sure that the app is updated to its latest version.
- Make sure that Yandex mail was configured properly on your mobile device or you might need to reconfigure it.
- If there is some problem at the Yandex mail server end, you can only wait for this issue to be fixed by your service provider.
- Make some space if you are running low on Yandex mail to fix the not working problem.